The Dalton Dingleberries

Slyder

Dalton has really assembled a pretty potent team this year and think they have a chance of winning the state, and I am predicting an UNDEFEATED season. You read it here first. I believe the starting batting order to be this!

C Jordan Beavers .231 0 7 2 SB's in 2007

2B Buster Crotcher .177 0 5 in 2007

1B Myles Truck .202 2 11 (should have been all district last year)

P Kirkpatrick Smithers .281 3 12 ( 1-4 as pitcher/missed 1/2 the season to 3rd DUI)

CF Tanner Smith (did not make team last year)

3B Casey Santana .122 0 3 (2 bunt singles in 2007)

RF Bartholemew Winston Beta Club president

SS Will Morgan A true freshman!

LF up for grabs!

pitching will be solid with Smithers as the ace, followed Jessie Dinks (1-7 6.12 era), and new comers Lefty Groves and Travis Mullhollan. We want USJ, Farragut, Bartlett! Bring it on!

Dang, Slyder, you done gone and done it. Posting all those stats. USJ was actively recruiting Beta Club Prez Winston for his academics. Now Trousdale Co. will be after him. Why did you go and do it? All you had to do was win state quietly, but no you had to go on braggin' & such. Where's E5...he knows what to do now.

Dalton has really assembled a pretty potent team this year and think they have a chance of winning the state, and I am predicting an UNDEFEATED season. You read it here first. I believe the starting batting order to be this!

P Kirkpatrick Smithers .281 3 12 ( 1-4 as pitcher/missed 1/2 the season to 3rd DUI)

LF up for grabs!

pitching will be solid with Smithers as the ace, followed Jessie Dinks (1-7 6.12 era), and new comers Lefty Groves and Travis Mullhollan. We want USJ, Farragut, Bartlett! Bring it on!

Well goldurn, if'in I didnt boast on these boys nair a soul would! We aint worried none bout USJ or Trousdale coming after our Beta Club Prez cause coach fixed his John Deere for him for nutin, so he's indebited to Dalton High. I would enjoy a Sunday afternoon game agin Trousdale though. Trousdale hadnt lost to Dalton since coke was a nickle! I did make a mistake though, the dad of our 2B said he batted .179 and had 8 rbis last yer. My apologies to Buster and his good family

LF up for grabs!

good lord. I would hate to face that line-up. looks to be pretty stacked