Jackson County crushes Trousdale

midtensportsfan

After watching JC play these past 3 weeks its very obvious they are playing at a level that we all knew they could. Last night they totally dominated Trousdale from the word go. They got up by as many as 28 points in route to a 26 point victory. Now comes Pickett Co. who so far this year have been a big thorn in our side. The game at JC was much closer than the final score indicated but PC really took it to us in Byrdstown. Now comes round 3 and we all know its hard to beat a team 3 times in one season. PC fans are on here bragging that they have so many wins in a row, that they have only lost to one Class A team all year long and have already said that they will be hosting a home substate game. If JC plays ball like they did last night then they might just get a big surprise! I predict a great game with JC winning it by 5 in the end. I just think they are playing at a higher level right now. Go Big Blue!!!

After watching JC play these past 3 weeks its very obvious they are playing at a level that we all knew they could. Last night they totally dominated Trousdale from the word go. They got up by as many as 28 points in route to a 26 point victory. Now comes Pickett Co. who so far this year have been a big thorn in our side. The game at JC was much closer than the final score indicated but PC really took it to us in Byrdstown. Now comes round 3 and we all know its hard to beat a team 3 times in one season. PC fans are on here bragging that they have so many wins in a row, that they have only lost to one Class A team all year long and have already said that they will be hosting a home substate game. If JC plays ball like they did last night then they might just get a big surprise! I predict a great game with JC winning it by 5 in the end. I just think they are playing at a higher level right now. Go Big Blue!!!

i totally agree, jc is on a rampage right now. they are really playin ball. pickett will have trouble this go around. it will come down to the wire. i feel an upset jc by 3

And Pickett hasn't been playing excellent ball? obviously you guys aren't watching PC play cause you are going to the JC games. It will be a good basketball game. Its not hard to beat a team three times, PC beats teams three times year in and year out. Just because PC lost twice to JC last year and beat them in the tournament, doesn't mean that this year will be the same for JC. I don't know where you all are getting this hosting a substate game, and what not but this game I assure you is the only one Coach Bibb and the players are thinking about. The reason everyone keeps bringing up the winning streak because it is indicative of how good PC is playing right now.

And Pickett hasn't been playing excellent ball? obviously you guys aren't watching PC play cause you are going to the JC games. It will be a good basketball game. Its not hard to beat a team three times, PC beats teams three times year in and year out. Just because PC lost twice to JC last year and beat them in the tournament, doesn't mean that this year will be the same for JC. I don't know where you all are getting this hosting a substate game, and what not but this game I assure you is the only one Coach Bibb and the players are thinking about. The reason everyone keeps bringing up the winning streak because it is indicative of how good PC is playing right now.

Oh we all know Pickett is playing great ball. They dominated Clay Co. the other night for sure. Unlike you i am in no way disrespecting the other team or their fans as you have across these boards. Even the people from Pickett are on to you about it! PC will be very tough and i do believe the winner of this game will host the substate. JC is playing so much better than they were a month ago. All of them are playing with alot confidence even the two freshman are doing a great job. We'll see what happens tuesday night!

were are these pc fans that are onto me about it? The pc fans that know who I am ask me every time we win what I'm gonna get on coacht and say and what I am gonna say about clay or Jackson co. The ball players like seeing my posts because its exactly what they are thinking, but Bibb won't let them say it on here, and rightfully so. The only one who is mad at me is bobcat 3000 because I said he and the Pickett press were awful at sports reporting.