Lenoir City coach

SnakeDr

Let me start by setting the record straight. Livingston Acd. beat Lenoir City JV 5-1. Lenoir City for the first time is years has a full 20 man varsity and 20 man JV. Coach Martin did step down following the 2007 season and LC does have a new coach Jesse Harris. Coach Harris already has done great things with the team and comes from and good background of east tennessee soccer. The varsity Tied Powell 3-3 on a last minute Powell PK and tonight tied Oak Ridge 0-0 in a great game where both teams had several chances to score with both defenses playing great. Lenoir City should have a great year if coach Harris can keep the boys healthy and playing the way they are now. I think the future of lenoir city soccer is good and they should under the direction of coach harris, and the large number of young players(only 3 senoirs) compete even with the powerhouses of AAA in the next few years.

idk nothing bout that but i no livingston academy beat em pretty easy

5-1 friday night.. i hope our boys play like they did cause from what i hurd

they were eatin em up on the "give an go's"

I would not count LC out to soon. The game on Friday night @ Lenoir City was a JV game & that is all that LC had playing. Actually if you want to get the total truth about the game Friday night, Livington Academy played their varsity the first two quarters against LC jv, with a score of 5-1. Then, a third quarter was played with Livingston Academy putting only their jv on the field & LC won 2-1 (with the same players that played the first 2 quarters).

This year is a first of several years that LC has a complete JV team & a complete varsity team.

LC varsity played 4 games this past Saturday @ Clinton & won all 4 games with only a total of 1 goal being scored on them. They also scrimaged Oak Ridge HS tonight with an ending score of 0-0.