Top Juniors

ManU90

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He still lead scoring in the premier league with the Kickers though so I think he is still in the top five

he is no longer with the kickers he plays for the kfc liverpool now and has been for the past season. he is also a very good player and deserves every bit of the credit that he receives.

he is no longer with the kickers he plays for the kfc liverpool now and has been for the past season. he is also a very good player and deserves every bit of the credit that he receives.

Yeah i knew he went to Liverpool, but I wasn't sure if he lead scoring while playing with them. That Liverpool team is stacked.

I agree with blaze2flames. I have seen Matt Cavett progress from a freshman to now a team captain at BHS. He is a strong leader and an agressive player. He is a force to be reconded with this year and next year. He is a strong player and probably one of the most (top 3) if not the most talented Junior in all of rutherford county. He is an all around clean and strong player.

I've seen Matt Cavett play many times. He's alright.. He's decently good. But no way is he the best Junior in Tennessee or Rutherford County... Patrick Kelly is far better than him. He is in my opinion one of the best if not the best junior. Tyson is also very good. Not sure if he's a junior or not? I think so. There are atleast 5 if not more juniors in rutherford county as good as if not better than Matt Cavett. That is biased opinion merely from people who go to the same school as Matt (Blackman). Also I forgot to mention Patrick Compton from Riverdale who is far better than Matt any day of the week.

That is pretty much a completly inaccurate statement. I would disagree with just about everything you have said and dont give us that biased argument. You definatly have a biase just like everyone else.

Thats really funny about Alex Zingale who didn't even start for his own Club Team the TNFC 91, where he was lucky to play even 10 minutes. Patrick Compton is a solid player, but has never won a 50/50 ball against Cavett, who is much stronger on and off the ball and just a better all around player. Whats really funny is that out of this group of players, Cavett is the only one who is part of a National Team. Cavett is part of the US Clubs (SuperClubs) National Team, which travels to England every year. Cavett also has several Division I and Division II schools currently recruiting him - Cavett is obviously someone to watch this year.