Top Juniors

ManU90

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j crawley jp2j powers ryana tummons hhs(hendersonville)h oldham mbawill maddox jp2tayor harrison jp2

Wow looks like someone goes to jp2 because i have only heard of one of those players and i would not consider him in the top of the junior class. But i would agree with houston and jonah. Also some others are alex hutchins from webb, tyler gibson from catholic, mark sherrod from carter, and ryan wilson the goalie for oak ridge.

any opinions or thoughts on who the top juniors are across the state. in my opinion, here are a few:

jonah powers-father ryan

houston oldham-mba

mark sherrod-carter

patrick kelly-hendersonville

jj greer-cbhs

Definately pat kelly. If the way he preformered last year for TNFC 90 is a reflection to how he'll preform in HS he'll be somebody to watch for.

patrick kelly is a good player, prob one of the best in the junior class along with alex hutchins, both guys are huge assets to their schools. mark sherrod in my opinion has yet to prove himself, he has scored many goals but mainly against weak teams so i would not put him on the list of top juniors

He still lead scoring in the premier league with the Kickers though so I think he is still in the top five

patrick kelly is a good player, prob one of the best in the junior class along with alex hutchins, both guys are huge assets to their schools. mark sherrod in my opinion has yet to prove himself, he has scored many goals but mainly against weak teams so i would not put him on the list of top juniors

I believe that Mark is an outstanding player and also a fine young man. I enjoy watching him play, and wish him the best of luck this season. I think Carter's schedule doesn't press him too much, but he is pushed pretty hard in club.

I have always been impressed with Tyler. He does an amazing job of winning the 50-50 balls and balls out of the air, against players who are much bigger and taller than he is. His touch is amazing, too. I think he will have a great year. I look forward to seeing what Catholic will bring this season.