Halls vs Humboldt

tigertiger

I no but Manassas has destroyed 2A and 3A district Champs here in Memphis what has Humboldt done

Actually it's "know"...not "no"...

Apparently Humboldt has done enough to be ranked above your Manassas team...Which has had you just tore up all year...Crying and complaining, begging someone to take notice of your one-hit wonder basketball team...Get to the Boro, then you might can say something..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was the very first game of the season...it wasn't even qualified as part of the season actually!! i really hope this manassas team is as good as you say they are because if not then you're going to be eating a BuNcH of crow..

I was at the game tonight a JCS and saw Middleton play Trinity. Trinity was giving Middleton all they wanted until the end of the game. Just wasn't all that impressed with Middleton. I may be wrong but I think Humboldt would beat them handily now.

UC better bring their A game if they ever meet up with Manasses. I went to see Buckner and compnay tonight. Buckner is a special talent....I mean a serious talent. I think he only had 17 points but from what I saw he could actually play every position if asked to do so. Of course this won't happen. I'm just stating the kind of talent he has. This would be a great matchup...I really couldn't tell much about Manasses shooters because they didn't shoot many outside shots.Just hammered JCS inside for the most part. Manasses is very good and plays very good defense..but you also have to consider the opponent was JCS. I would say UC vs Manasses is a tossup.

I was at the game tonight a JCS and saw Middleton play Trinity. Trinity was giving Middleton all they wanted until the end of the game. Just wasn't all that impressed with Middleton. I may be wrong but I think Humboldt would beat them handily now.

Not anywhere near what Middleton is capable of, but it doesn't matter, Humboldt, unless they pull an upset aren't going to play Middleton, they're going to Manassas. Neither of the teams from 16A played well tonight and still won. It's just a shame that the substate games aren't played on a neutral site together, that would be one great set of games.

UC better bring their A game if they ever meet up with Manasses. I went to see Buckner and compnay tonight. Buckner is a special talent....I mean a serious talent. I think he only had 17 points but from what I saw he could actually play every position if asked to do so. Of course this won't happen. I'm just stating the kind of talent he has. This would be a great matchup...I really couldn't tell much about Manasses shooters because they didn't shoot many outside shots.Just hammered JCS inside for the most part. Manasses is very good and plays very good defense..but you also have to consider the opponent was JCS. I would say UC vs Manasses is a tossup.

Yeah,it was JCS..And before that it was Scotts Hill..They haven't played anyone since Dec.29th...Probably has a great deal to do with the "great defense"....

Union City has seen his kind before....They play teams with great talent in tournaments and they play Memphis teams in the summer...People act like we scrimmage South Fulton all summer & don't play anyone during the season....We play in the best 1A district in the state

I'm sure Buckner is a good player..He'll have to be..Manassas needs two things to happen for them to have a chance against UC...Union City needs to lose Thursday nite and the Tigers need to beat Middleton....Manassas will not beat Union City in UC and they won't beat UC in the state tourney....

I saw Middleton play four times this season. Middleton just didnt play well tonight. Jammie looked tired all game.

Manassas didnt look good also, but dont let these two teams fool you.

I follow Manassas basketball. They didnt play well tonight but won by 35.

Yeah,it was JCS..And before that it was Scotts Hill..They haven't played anyone since Dec.29th...Probably has a great deal to do with the "great defense"....

Union City has seen his kind before....They play teams with great talent in tournaments and they play Memphis teams in the summer...People act like we scrimmage South Fulton all summer & don't play anyone during the season....We play in the best 1A district in the state

I'm sure Buckner is a good player..He'll have to be..Manassas needs two things to happen for them to have a chance against UC...Union City needs to lose Thursday nite and the Tigers need to beat Middleton....Manassas will not beat Union City in UC and they won't beat UC in the state tourney....

Purple, i saw Manassas play tonight and they are very athletic but not anymore athletic than Humboldt..I will give Humboldt the edge on that one! And from what i saw, Manassas will go through 32 min of h3ell with UC or Humboldt..Buckner is a good player and he does have some skills but i would take MJ over Buckner all day long! Manassas is good but they aint all that!

Purple, i saw Manassas play tonight and they are very athletic but not anymore athletic than Humboldt..I will give Humboldt the edge on that one! And from what i saw, Manassas will go through 32 min of h3ell with UC or Humboldt..Buckner is a good player and he does have some skills but i would take MJ over Buckner all day long! Manassas is good but they aint all that!

We will see Monday. lol!!!!

Legend, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that Massassas is a better basketball team then they showed last night aganist JCS. It was hard to judge aganist that team yes you won by 35 but come on this was a two seed team with a record of 8-18. You were right I hope neither Union City or Humbolt players were at the game last night and if either of those two or if Lake County was in that region they would be region champs. One big difference JCS looked scared. You have 5 seconds to take the ball out of bounds. When the kid from JCS went to take the ball out of bounds it would take him 4 seconds to throw it in with no pressure. UC or Humbolt would be shooting a layup or 3 pointer in 2 seconds with no pressure on them. You have some wins aganist some good teams this year, but the next thing is how deep was there bench. Buckner looked winded and when you play a team that can throw a possible ten players at you and the team not miss a beat I mean making you work on defense and offense Uncle Mo will eventually set in. You mentioned about how you would play MJ I saw Buckner one time, but if I was playing him I would make him go right. Every move he made was going to his left. I am not saying he could not go to his right, but every move he made he wanted to go to his left. I will congulate you on your win. The big advantage you have is you should be playing at home Monday night I know it will be tough to win in your gym but all things are possible.

Monday at home or on the road Manassas will win. 87 points on a bad night. lol!!!

Monday at home or on the road Manassas will win. 87 points on a bad night. lol!!!

Ok I will give you that, but come on now look at who you were playing. You are taking props off what that coach stated in the Jackson Sun you keep talking about who has Humbolt beat this year who has that team beat this year, 8 wins in 26 games come on now. If that was UC or Humbolt or Lake County they would have had well over a hundred points. Buckner does have skills he needs work but he seems to be a good young man. Good luck to him and plenty of oxygen tanks on stand by Monday night lol.