whats going on with the refs?

devilish

Well, we had MR.Charge ref. He called 2 bad charge calls on CD when she wasn't close to charging.Heck, she was shooting and not close to the opponent at all. Mr. Charge just had to make the call. Also, this ref had to make all the calls. Someone else blew their whistle and he took over the call and called whatever he wanted. Look, I don't know where these refs came from. Please send them back.

Heck, PC got terrible calls also.I knew it was going to bad when I watched the Westmoreland/CR game.

I would like to know what is the deal with the refs?? I would like ering or melton or heck someone that actually knows what a charge is. One end its a blocking calll. On the other, its a charge. Maybe charge calls need to be simplified for some refs.?? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

granted refs are human. But these guys made the district refs smell like roses. I highly recommend this game(JC/PC) be a training film or instrucional tool for refs.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me tell you something Devilish.......Our refs tonight made our usual refs look like champs for sure!!! I am not saying it was bad just for us....it was bad for both teams. More girls fouled out tonight from both sides than I have seen all year.....grrr where was that "ref dangit doll" when I needed it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well let me tell you something Devilish.......Our refs tonight made our usual refs look like champs for sure!!! I am not saying it was bad just for us....it was bad for both teams. More girls fouled out tonight from both sides than I have seen all year.....grrr where was that "ref dangit doll" when I needed it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Stangs mother -in-law going to make dangit doll refs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I made a request that they were xlarge.

I would like to know what happen to good quality refs?? I wish you could have been there to see the calls. Stunk the gym up. Need to put mask on the dangit dolls cause those refs stunk!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we had MR.Charge ref. He called 2 bad charge calls on CD when she wasn't close to charging.Heck, she was shooting and not close to the opponent at all. Mr. Charge just had to make the call. Also, this ref had to make all the calls. Someone else blew their whistle and he took over the call and called whatever he wanted. Look, I don't know where these refs came from. Please send them back.

Heck, PC got terrible calls also.I knew it was going to bad when I watched the Westmoreland/CR game.

I would like to know what is the deal with the refs?? I would like ering or melton or heck someone that actually knows what a charge is. One end its a blocking calll. On the other, its a charge. Maybe charge calls need to be simplified for some refs.?? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Granted refs are human. But these guys made the district refs smell like roses. I highly recommend this game(JC/PC) be a training film or instrucional tool for refs.

I was told that these two crews were out of Nashville. I told you what to expect on another thread.

Both crews looked bad. It takes only one Hot Dog to make the whole crew look bad. If they don't rotate properly or one has a quick whistle. It looks bad.

Devilish or Stang, do ya'll know how many charges were called both ways? My guess is around 10. The refs were extreme on the charge calls. Other than that I think they were actually ok, I mean they allowed some physical but nothing horrible. I thought when taking a charge that the defensive player had to be perfectly still and allow room for the offensive player to initiate contact. They started calling charges whenever CD would pull up for a jumpshot and they would run up under her. To me, that's not a foul...but I wasn't a ref unfortunately...lol /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Think PC had as many charge calls as JC. There were a bunch! Don't think you have to be perfectly still but must have "position". Not sure exactly what that means but these refs seemed to think they knew. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Oh yea they were bad both ways. I'm all for callin player control fouls, but last night was excessive to say the least...lol

I thought Misti, Emily were gonna needs saddles cause they sure were got rode. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Laken only had to have possesion of the ball for those toilet lickers to call a walk.

I don't mind physical play, I do have a problem with the foul ratio being out of sorts. Also, all the young ladies were fortunate that no one was injured in the toilet bowl ref arena. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yep! gottaluvit, i think you are close with the ten charges. I have never seen that many in one game ahha!! I agree with bball last night they were just a little quick on the whistle to call walks you couldn't even try to fake one out they called a walk, they did let them play and all in all except the datadat chaaaaaaaaaaarge calls was not to bad of calls.

I am gonna tell ya this devilish, coach07 gottaluvit, you guy's are going to anie up some doe cause them krystal burger's 7a bought them wouldn't good enough. It might be i tried to hide the fact that we drank a lil of the JC punch and I tried watering it down and maybe I need to make their drinks a lil stronger. At least these ref's could run up and down the floor without gasping for air... They better have some in shape ref's for wed night cause they will earn that steak dinner 7a is buying them /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW, Don't ever let Devilish sit in front of you, or beans momma beside ya or daily's mom or t's mom unless you are ready to get loud and proud coach07, well he can hold a candle to them ole girls trust me he is proud and loud too!! We had it going on makes for a fun game.. Love it and looking forward to it wed night! Devilish you going to have to sit down every once in a while....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

They started calling charges whenever CD would pull up for a jumpshot and they would run up under her. To me, that's not a foul...but I wasn't a ref unfortunately...lol /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

They made the same call about 5 times against Clarkrange. Jump to catch the ball and the girl runs up underneath and sets up for her to land on her. If she didn't land on her she would flop and get the call anyway.

Please educate me, but I thought you had to give the offensive player room to land, you could not move underneath them while they were in the air.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yep! gottaluvit, i think you are close with the ten charges. I have never seen that many in one game ahha!! I agree with bball last night they were just a little quick on the whistle to call walks you couldn't even try to fake one out they called a walk, they did let them play and all in all except the datadat chaaaaaaaaaaarge calls was not to bad of calls.

I am gonna tell ya this devilish, coach07 gottaluvit, you guy's are going to anie up some doe cause them krystal burger's 7a bought them wouldn't good enough. It might be i tried to hide the fact that we drank a lil of the JC punch and I tried watering it down and maybe I need to make their drinks a lil stronger. At least these ref's could run up and down the floor without gasping for air... They better have some in shape ref's for wed night cause they will earn that steak dinner 7a is buying them /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW, Don't ever let Devilish sit in front of you, or beans momma beside ya or daily's mom or t's mom unless you are ready to get loud and proud coach07, well he can hold a candle to them ole girls trust me he is proud and loud too!! We had it going on makes for a fun game.. Love it and looking forward to it wed night! Devilish you going to have to sit down every once in a while....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think I might need to borrow one of gottaluvits stylish straight jackets for tomorrow night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Probably need some bailing wire and duct tape to strap me down to the bleachers. Cause I'm prone to be less tactful to the refs. I thought t's mom was a hoot. Fist time being around her. She is fun /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will chip in 20.00 for the steak dinner so 7a can host the refs. All I know those refs sure didn't care for the krystal burgers.And, I didn't care for the refs.So, it equaled out.

I think the dangit ref doll should be equiped with little mask.