White House vs. Livingston Academy

BenStiller23

totally drained wildcats, obviously, you know nothing about livingston academy, ignorant statement

Oh I know the special Livingston Academy magic where they never get tired even if it's these kid's 33rd game and they and mainly Dunn had to use it up vs. Station Camp in a whale of a game. Its kinda like Tennessee did this weekend, went to Memphis used it up then had to come to Vandy and got beat. That's what I'm seein unless ya know yall got that magic... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you are trying to say....dont think you are very bright, but thats besides the point.

One, Vandy was at home...DCA is NO Memorial Gym. We are not TN and WH is not Vandy...So really guess you make NO sense at all. If you can not get excited and bring your all in the Region Finals, you do not deserve to be there.

The difference in the game will be the OTHER player for LA. Dunn will get his, just like Jenkins gets his. WH played that box in 1, Triangle and 2 on Station Camp and still give up 59 points to those guys, BUT won. You play that defense against LA and you will get burned by 3 or 4 other players. LA has more than just Dunn, LA has several scorers. Should be a fun game to watch. Big Boy from WH might just want to pick an end of the court to stay on so he dont have to run up and down the floor....maybe the first half play offense and the 2nd half play defense...LOL, it will be a UP TEMPO game. Good luck to both teams

Oh I know the special Livingston Academy magic where they never get tired even if it's these kid's 33rd game and they and mainly Dunn had to use it up vs. Station Camp in a whale of a game. Its kinda like Tennessee did this weekend, went to Memphis used it up then had to come to Vandy and got beat. That's what I'm seein unless ya know yall got that magic... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure White House is not tired at all seeing how they completely BLEW OUT Upperman last night. White House won by 35-40 I believe and played their subs most of the game. They should be well rested and Gaines seems to be extremely blessed with energy anyway. After seeing last night's games, my question is this: How in the world did WH beat Station Camp TWICE?

So much great reading between a lot of people who want to criticize each others team and players ... what B.S.

This is going to be a great game, between two good ball teams. You could probably let these two teams play each other 10 times and they would split. I've seen a lot more of White House than LA ... however, you don't go 28-4 or 21-6 without talent ... and one player can't carry you all by himself. They can carry you a long way though if you have good personnel around them. Both of these schools have big name players and very good talent around them ... they are both very capable of playing great basketball ... the big question is who will bring their "A" game when it counts the most.

I favor White House ... but I hope to see both schools in the "Elite Eight."

So much great reading between a lot of people who want to criticize each others team and players ... what B.S.

This is going to be a great game, between two good ball teams. You could probably let these two teams play each other 10 times and they would split. I've seen a lot more of White House than LA ... however, you don't go 28-4 or 21-6 without talent ... and one player can't carry you all by himself. They can carry you a long way though if you have good personnel around them. Both of these schools have big name players and very good talent around them ... they are both very capable of playing great basketball ... the big question is who will bring their "A" game when it counts the most.

It's so refreshing to see someone like you Jack put a NON-BIASED spin on the game. I'm SURE you aren't a WH fan. One player can't carry you for an entire season, but if you think one guy can't carry you in one game then obviously you didn't see Dunn last night. Hopefully LA will bring their "A" game WHEN IT COUNTS THE MOST. Jack, when you get a chance tell me when "WHEN IT COUNTS THE MOST" is?

One thing to remember is that despite all of Station Camp's talent, they are a terrible defensive team. White House, however, is actually a very good defensive team. That is why I give them more of a chance to knock off LA than I would SC. I guarantee you will not see a box and one or a triangle and two for Dunn. They are not that stupid. WH does a phenomenal job of disguising double teams out of their man defense, which is usually difficult for opposing teams to adjust to. It is WH gameplanning that makes them the better team on most nights, and I think that is what will make them the better team on this night as well.

Sounds like it will be a great game, but I will say WH by 3.

Plenty of crow cooking in White House eh? Dang feathers all over the place!

Wildcat 1970

The game may be close but LA will win.

White House's big guy, the one that doesn't play defense, won't have that luxury when he plays LA. If Coach Melton goes with his smaller line-up every now and then his man will just shoot the 3 all night long (someone like TJ Smith). Their big man will be wore out in the first quarter. Don't get me wrong, he is a good player, just cant play the same type of ball that LA plays.

LA also has the advantage in the guard category. White House didn't seem to handle the ball very well and seems really struggle with full court pressure. The LA press will be a key in the game.

LA also has a deeper and more talented bench. I think we saw that in the Station Camp game. Coach Melton has about 10 kids that can flat out play and they all play their hearts out. Doesn't matter if they are on the floor for 2 minutes or 2 quarters, they give it their all.

GO LA

Judging by the people on this board saying that White House is going to win I am going to assume one of three things. 1) They have never seen LA play. 2) they have never seen White house play. 3) They are extremely biased towards White House.

Shooting over Carrin Nash (WHO IS A VERY GOOD PLAYER FOR UPPERMAN) is one thing but shooting over the big men of LA (Ramsey and Mclearran) is another. The big guy at White House, based on his play against UHS play NO DEFENSE at all, and wants to shoot it about 80% of the time. He is not in any shape and on defense does not even come out of the paint. The gaurds at White House are no where near as talented or determined for that matter, as the gaurds at LA are. I am with the person that wrote earlier they have no idea how they beat Station camp at all this year, as I am a little shocked by that as well. LA is going to run and gun, press, and just wear out this White House team, especially the big seemingly out of shape kid........Dunn is going to get his 30-35 points probably, and Ramsey will probably be the other difference maker in this game. He had a big game against SC and not he is going to have another one Thursday night, but it is going to be on defense. Difference maker is going to be that Dunn is going to be able to out score the big guy from WH and they do not have as many OTHER SCORERS as LA does so LA wins it by 14 going away. Good luck to the Cats and bring that substate and region title HOME.

Its not a one man zone.he doesnt go out to the perimeter unless the man he is guarding can shoot. Why go out and guard somebody thats not gonna shoot it??

while he was "playing defense" he just stood there twice and let a smaller upperman player take it right to the glass. plus if they would ever call him for the clear out move he makes with the left arm. he won't last long. he can rebound and score some but seems to hurt them badly on defense

I am inclined to agree with you on one thing. If they play 10 times they would split. I can't see either team winning all 10 games. Personally, I think the split would be 6-4 or 7-3 with LA winning the majority. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />