White House vs. Livingston Academy

BenStiller23

The game may be close but LA will win.

White House's big guy, the one that doesn't play defense, won't have that luxury when he plays LA. If Coach Melton goes with his smaller line-up every now and then his man will just shoot the 3 all night long (someone like TJ Smith). Their big man will be wore out in the first quarter. Don't get me wrong, he is a good player, just cant play the same type of ball that LA plays.

LA also has the advantage in the guard category. White House didn't seem to handle the ball very well and seems really struggle with full court pressure. The LA press will be a key in the game.

LA also has a deeper and more talented bench. I think we saw that in the Station Camp game. Coach Melton has about 10 kids that can flat out play and they all play their hearts out. Doesn't matter if they are on the floor for 2 minutes or 2 quarters, they give it their all.

GO LA

THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME BUT IF YOU THINK WHITE HOUSE HASNT SEEN A PRESS LIKE LA'S THEN YOUVE LOST YOUR COTTON PICKING MIND. WHITE HOUSE LOST ON A SHOT AT THE BUZZER LAST YEAR AGAINST DYER COUNTY AT THE STATE TOURNEY. YOU THINK THEY DIDNT PRESS? WHITE HOUSE HAS 2 GUARDS THAT HAVE PLAYED SINCE FRESHMAN ONE STARTED AND THE OTHER GOT PT AS A FRESHMAN . THEYVE BEEN THROUGH ALL THE BATTLES BIG BOY. I WILL SAY THAT LA DOES PLAY THEIR HEARTS OUT. ESPECIALLY DUNN. IVE ALSO SEEN DUNN PLAY FOR 3 YEARS NOW. HE GOES 100 MPH THE WHOLE GAME. BUT DEFENSE USUALLY WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS AND YOUR GONNA SEE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF D TOMMORROW. WH PLAYED LA LAST SUMMER BEFORE DUNNS SOPH YEAR. WH WON BY 5-7 . DUNN HAD ABOUT 7-8 POINTS FOR THE GAME. BOTH TEAMS ARE DIFFERENT NOW BUT THE HAVE THE SAME MAIN PERSONALL OFF OF THOSE TEAMS. BUT DUNN IS A GYM RAT IM SURE AND HES GETTING EVERYTHING HE DESERVES AND SHOULD GET A D1 SCHOLARSHIP OUT OF IT REGARLESS OF HIS SIZE. WHITE HOUSE ALSO HAS A DEEP BENCH THIS YEAR. THEY CAN GO 10-11 DEEP.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from what I seen last night, Livingston will take this game by at least 10 points. White house's guards couldn't even handle the upperman pressure, and livingston pressures the ball ten times better than upperman so go figure... and as far as the gaines kid he cant lead them to victory like dunn can... livingston proved they could win against john jenkins, a kid that is probably one of the best in the state. Gaines is a smooth player down low but thats all they have. Livingston's big men will be able to contain him because the only move i seen that he had was the up and under..Dunn, tj and todd will bring there A game... watch out white house ur in for a rude awakening when u go up against hog-eye. we are gonna run the fast break and i dont think yall can keep with the wildcats of livingston...I got news for everybody... Livingston might as well get their gym ready cuz they are playing at home on monday night.. Its gonna be Awesome baby... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

LA 65

WH 50

GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU GO TO HOWARD MONDAY NIGHT. YOUR GONNA NEED IT.

THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME BUT IF YOU THINK WHITE HOUSE HASNT SEEN A PRESS LIKE LA'S THEN YOUVE LOST YOUR COTTON PICKING MIND. WHITE HOUSE LOST ON A SHOT AT THE BUZZER LAST YEAR AGAINST DYER COUNTY AT THE STATE TOURNEY. YOU THINK THEY DIDNT PRESS? WHITE HOUSE HAS 2 GUARDS THAT HAVE PLAYED SINCE FRESHMAN ONE STARTED AND THE OTHER GOT PT AS A FRESHMAN . THEYVE BEEN THROUGH ALL THE BATTLES BIG BOY. I WILL SAY THAT LA DOES PLAY THEIR HEARTS OUT. ESPECIALLY DUNN. IVE ALSO SEEN DUNN PLAY FOR 3 YEARS NOW. HE GOES 100 MPH THE WHOLE GAME. BUT DEFENSE USUALLY WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS AND YOUR GONNA SEE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF D TOMMORROW. WH PLAYED LA LAST SUMMER BEFORE DUNNS SOPH YEAR. WH WON BY 5-7 . DUNN HAD ABOUT 7-8 POINTS FOR THE GAME. BOTH TEAMS ARE DIFFERENT NOW BUT THE HAVE THE SAME MAIN PERSONALL OFF OF THOSE TEAMS. BUT DUNN IS A GYM RAT IM SURE AND HES GETTING EVERYTHING HE DESERVES AND SHOULD GET A D1 SCHOLARSHIP OUT OF IT REGARLESS OF HIS SIZE. WHITE HOUSE ALSO HAS A DEEP BENCH THIS YEAR. THEY CAN GO 10-11 DEEP.

1st off that was like 2 years ago 2ndly WH only played maybe 7 or 8 players last night while LA played their usual 10. WH wont be able to run with LA. So I say LA by 10 or more

ILL SAY ONE MORE THING BEFORE TOMMORROWS BIG GAME. GO TO unapproved website FOR A PREDICTION FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS.

I can't hardly say one more thing and quit. But, I will say I am glad you're done. When you do reply, please make sense! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

fat albert and his gang at white house can say one thing for sure, HEY HEY HEY, THERE GOES CHASE SCORIN BIG TIME ON US AND WE CANT BEAT LA. Have a good night, 5 point win or more in favor of LA

I respected all the points made by the LA fans up to this post with you calling White House players names. That is totally uncalled for and basically causes me lose some respect for the schools fan base. I'm thinking you are probably just a kid and don't know any better. Talk about the game, make your predictions but leave the name calling for your elementary classmates.....

ILL SAY ONE MORE THING BEFORE TOMMORROWS BIG GAME. GO TO unapproved website FOR A PREDICTION FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS. ANDRE WHITEHEADS.

I know the website your talking about. They must not let you post websites on here. The difference in this game should be that wh has lots of seniors and la has lots of juniors. It should not be that close. wh by 15

I know the website your talking about. They must not let you post websites on here. The difference in this game should be that wh has lots of seniors and la has lots of juniors. It should not be that close. wh by 15

when do you ever make a prediction on classes no one should ever do that especially if the juinors have more talent than the seinors

I think LA is to fast for WH, LA is better at the guard position (DUH) and has a much deeper bench as WH will soon see. I thought the point made about coach going to the smaller line-up and how TJ takes big man outside will be a fun matchup to watch. TJ is one of the best 3-pt shooters on the team and he can also drive and dish off as good as anyone. But WH will have to have a good lead for that match-up to happen. Truth is Chase is not the only weapon LA has, but it's nice to know that if he is doubled or triple teamed he will find the open man.

LA should win the game and WH can win if they let the air out of the ball. WH better get a good lead if not the young guns from LA will run them out of the gym.

BTW 8AA fans where are all the front runners on coachT from a couple yrs. ago running their flaps about how 8AA will crush 7AA. Especially TENNISGAL or is it GUY. Makes no difference but it's funny when the shoe is on the other foot.

H O G - E Y E

better guards then White house? livingston has 1 White house has 5 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />