Moore county/ culleoka

archangel

Wingman10, have you ever been to Moore Co's gym? At the Culleoka vs. Moore Co. game, it was impossible for everybody to get in! There were so many people standing in the entrances of the gym and in the lobby. If you went to the bathroom, you had to pay somebody to hold your seat! I know nothing about TSSAA requirements (quit laughing) but their gym is way too small for a big game bringing in a big crowd. I couldn't even have my family reunion in there.

LOL...yes, I have been there. Nice gym!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its obvious you are making assumptions about teams you dont know much of anything about and certainly have not seen play. I think Moore Co. has a good shot at winning against NC because its at home. If NC gets hot from the 3-point line though it will be very interesting. I doubt Eagleville lets Culleoka come into Eagleville and beat them. I dont see Moore Co/Culleoka both advancing.

If the recent teams show up, Moore Co. will win and Culleoka will be headed home early. If both teams play up to their potential they will both move on. All in all, I believe that these two games could be very good games. I don't think I could any winners, but I don't expect these games to be runaways. NCS is a good team with great shooters, and Eagleville may be a little underrated. This will be two highly contested games.

NCS has something to prove (#3 ranking).

Moore Co. has something to prove (missed State bid last year).

Eagleville has something to prove (payback from last year's sectional).

Culleoka has something to prove (belong at the State another year).

So in short, each team has something to prove!!

NCS has something to prove (#3 ranking).

Moore Co. has something to prove (missed State bid last year).

Eagleville has something to prove (payback from last year's sectional).

Culleoka has something to prove (belong at the State another year).

So in short, each team has something to prove!!

Nomad, I like these something to prove statements of yours. I don't know what that proves, but I like them! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

maxine122, thanks so much for your comments from the statement i made before!! i will agree with you, the might have wanted it more in the 4th quarter but umm thats not the time to start wantin it ... gotta go in it to win it!! ... but i dont really understand what you meant by if you had other teams in your section then you'll die on the spot!? im confused! lol .. sorry!!!!

wingman10, thanks for sayin we had a nice gym!! much appriciated!!

thenomad, i like your things to prove statements!!!!!

maxine122, thanks so much for your comments from the statement i made before!! i will agree with you, the might have wanted it more in the 4th quarter but umm thats not the time to start wantin it ... gotta go in it to win it!! ... but i dont really understand what you meant by if you had other teams in your section then you'll die on the spot!? im confused! lol .. sorry!!!!

Metro Moore Co is one of my favorite places. Go Big Blue!

Its a big game for us tomorrow night...all you Moore County fans better be out there at Motlow cheering our boys on. Good luck boys!! Oh and nice dunks Thursday night by Georgio and Tyler ;]

GO RAIDERS!!!

i agree totally!!! this is one of the biggest games that moore county has played all year!! be at motlow college at 7... and get ready for a great game!!! very nice dunks boys!!! all the way boys!! good luck!! GO BLUE RAIDERS!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hmm, let me think. It's been a few days. Oh yeah, I meant I'd die from shock if ANYBODY else sat with us in our section or on our side and cheered for us! 'Cause that never happens! Congrats on your big game tonight. Ours ...well, didn't work out the way we wanted. And I wasn't putting down your gym at all. I just meant it was small. I'm sure you know how old ours is!