Top Teams this year AAA, AA, A

MrNoitAll

Here are some teams that should be above the rest this year. AAA---Riverdale, MJ, Beech, Rossview, Ooltewah, Soddy-Daisy, Beech

Dickson Co, AA-----Goodpasture, Greenbrier, Dekalb County, Lewis County, Spring Hill, Gibbs, Hixson

A-------Friendship Christian, Forrest, East Robertson , a dark horse in Monterey,

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some teams that should be above the rest this year. AAA---Riverdale, MJ, Beech, Rossview, Ooltewah, Soddy-Daisy, Beech

Dickson Co, AA-----Goodpasture, Greenbrier, Dekalb County, Lewis County, Spring Hill, Gibbs, Hixson

A-------Friendship Christian, Forrest, East Robertson , a dark horse in Monterey,

I agree with those. I would add Whitwell as your dark horse in single A. They return all of their starters and beat Monterey 11-1 in sub-state.

AAA-I really think this is Mt juliet's Year. Shelby will do her part, and the batters will certainly do theirs. Someone might prove me wrong but I believe they have the strongest hitting team out there based on what they brought back from last year. Riverdale will do well as long as they put a run on the board, Cat will do the rest. Soddy it all depends on the youngsters. There are alot more out there that can make a run mainly from the Chattanooga area. Beech could be a darkhorse in all this.

AA-Goodpasture if they stay focused will do well, substate against 6AA is always scary. Greenbrier always finds a way to get to state. Covington with Joy, Camden, Hixson, are other notables that are always in the mix. Ezell may surprise some folks this year. They and everyone else want to stop Goodpasture from tying their 6 in a row school record.

A-Trinty and the renfro girls will get them to state. FCS will be there.

D2-GPS/Father Ryan has the pitching, I just do not know if they have the offense. Should make it to state.

Wish they could have a super state. where all the winners play each other. That would be neat to see.