WAYNE COUNTY FANS UNITE

ptguard

When the Wayne Co. teams of the 90s used to go to the state, they had huge fan support. As making the state tourney became expected more and more, less fans traveled with the team. And, understandably, it is costly for a family to pay admission and get snacks at the games. With that said, it has been seven long years since the Lady Cats have run up and down at Murphy Center, and they may just have the chance this year. These opportunities don't exactly come around that often. So bite the bullet and make your presence known at Saturday night's HOME sub-state game to help cheer them on and hopefully then again next week in Murfreesboro. In fact, tell your neighbors. Do your best to spread the word that we NEED to pack the gym and unite to support these young ladies. The Lady Cats put together an unbelievable string of games to capture the Region 6A Championship and need you there and loud in your black & gold!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

L-A

L-A-D

L-A-D-Y C-A-T-S

WAYNE COUNTY (clap clap) LADY CATS!

W-A (clap clap)

Y-N-E (clap clap)

C-O-U (clap clap)

N-T-Y (clap clap)

WAYNE COUNTY, YEE HAW

WAYNE COUNTY, YEE HAW

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the Wayne Co. teams of the 90s used to go to the state, they had huge fan support. As making the state tourney became expected more and more, less fans traveled with the team. And, understandably, it is costly for a family to pay admission and get snacks at the games. With that said, it has been seven long years since the Lady Cats have run up and down at Murphy Center, and they may just have the chance this year. These opportunities don't exactly come around that often. So bite the bullet and make your presence known at Saturday night's HOME sub-state game to help cheer them on and hopefully then again next week in Murfreesboro. In fact, tell your neighbors. Do your best to spread the word that we NEED to pack the gym and unite to support these young ladies. The Lady Cats put together an unbelievable string of games to capture the Region 6A Championship and need you there and loud in your black & gold!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

L-A

L-A-D

L-A-D-Y C-A-T-S

WAYNE COUNTY (clap clap) LADY CATS!

W-A (clap clap)

Y-N-E (clap clap)

C-O-U (clap clap)

N-T-Y (clap clap)

WAYNE COUNTY, YEE HAW

WAYNE COUNTY, YEE HAW

I like the classic:

C-A-T-S Cats, Cats, Cats lol

For once I would love to see a huge student section cheering like crazy...Wayne County hasn't had much school spirit since the last boys state tourney apperance in 2006...Usually its the boys basketball team cheering for the girls and the girls b-ball cheering for the boys..Get there early and wear your black and gold!!!!!!!!!!

i couldn't agree more.this is the year we've gotta make it back. GO LADY CATS!

In my day we wore camoflauge and did army chants in the WCHS student section!!! What memories!!! C-A-T-S Cats, Cats, Cats!!!! Wish I could make to the 'Boro on Saturday. Jobs and family have me too many miles away now. Good Luck Lady Cats.

yes, i remember the camo days...when did you graduate??? i remember you guys also holding up the newspaper while the other team's starting lineup was called out....haha..good times, good times.

congrats to the lady cats on the awesome win last night! and the crowd filled up the DB memorial gym as well..way to go WC fans! now let's pack the murphy center on wednesday morning....forrest is practically in murfreesboro's back yard, so we better bring 'em out, bring 'em out, bring 'em out--b/c i know they will!

HEY YOU FANS

UP IN THE STANDS

GIVE YOUR TEAM

A GREAT BIG HAND

(clap clap clap, clap clap clap, clap clap clap clap clap clap)

yes, i remember the camo days...when did you graduate??? i remember you guys also holding up the newspaper while the other team's starting lineup was called out....haha..good times, good times.

congrats to the lady cats on the awesome win last night! and the crowd filled up the DB memorial gym as well..way to go WC fans! now let's pack the murphy center on wednesday morning....forrest is practically in murfreesboro's back yard, so we better bring 'em out, bring 'em out, bring 'em out--b/c i know they will!

HEY YOU FANS

UP IN THE STANDS

GIVE YOUR TEAM

A GREAT BIG HAND

Can us FOLK that grew up 11 miles south of lady cat country have an invite to set in your section??????

Can us FOLK that grew up 11 miles south of lady cat country have an invite to set in your section??????

heck yes! u better be in our section or u might get a ole fashioned butt-whippin'!!! just one thing....we don't do that "how do you feel (mean and green)" cheer...if u think you can sit with us without beltin' that one out then ur welcome to set wit us...i got a feelin' we'll need all the fans we can get to outyell forrest so come on down "golden child"...hahahahaha /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

heck yes! u better be in our section or u might get a ole fashioned butt-whippin'!!! just one thing....we don't do that "how do you feel (mean and green)" cheer...if u think you can sit with us without beltin' that one out then ur welcome to set wit us...i got a feelin' we'll need all the fans we can get to outyell forrest so come on down "golden child"...hahahahaha /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Wayne County has been to the state so many times i heard that the Murphy Center will be renamed the BYRDS NEST!!!!!..... WOW,, that was pretty corny!!!! Anyway, YES, i will be there ptguard but i will not be doing any of that C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS cheering.. Reminds me too much of Kentucky....... I will be pulling for my mentor Coach Byrd though!!!!

I didn't think they had any fans left!!J/K. Couldn't resist that one. lol

When the Wayne Co. teams of the 90s used to go to the state, they had huge fan support. As making the state tourney became expected more and more, less fans traveled with the team. And, understandably, it is costly for a family to pay admission and get snacks at the games. With that said, it has been seven long years since the Lady Cats have run up and down at Murphy Center, and they may just have the chance this year. These opportunities don't exactly come around that often. So bite the bullet and make your presence known at Saturday night's HOME sub-state game to help cheer them on and hopefully then again next week in Murfreesboro. In fact, tell your neighbors. Do your best to spread the word that we NEED to pack the gym and unite to support these young ladies. The Lady Cats put together an unbelievable string of games to capture the Region 6A Championship and need you there and loud in your black & gold!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> L-AL-A-DL-A-D-Y C-A-T-SWAYNE COUNTY (clap clap) LADY CATS!W-A (clap clap)Y-N-E (clap clap)C-O-U (clap clap)N-T-Y (clap clap)WAYNE COUNTY, YEE HAWWAYNE COUNTY, YEE HAW

I'm with RENO. No way can we do a CATS cheer. lol

Wayne County has been to the state so many times i heard that the Murphy Center will be renamed the BYRDS NEST!!!!!..... WOW,, that was pretty corny!!!! Anyway, YES, i will be there ptguard but i will not be doing any of that C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS cheering.. Reminds me too much of Kentucky....... I will be pulling for my mentor Coach Byrd though!!!!

I didn't think they had any fans left!!J/K. Couldn't resist that one. lolI'm with RENO. No way can we do a CATS cheer. lol

Let me help you out some.

Are the CATS in the house? Yeah man!

Can a cat catch a mouse? Yeah man!

Does a tree have limbs? Yeah man!

Can we beat them? Yeah man!

You, You yo mama too!!!!

That's from the good ol days. GO Cats!!!!!Bring home the Gold Ball!!!!!!!

I didn't think they had any fans left!!J/K. Couldn't resist that one. lolI'm with RENO. No way can we do a CATS cheer. lol

hey TSF...i don't really blame you...i don't think i could do a trojan cheer either...but that didn't mean i wasn't rootin' for chs last year in state....as long as we're not playing y'all, i always hope the green comes out on top believe it or not...so as long as you're secretly pulling for the lady cats and maybe sit in our section if you're at the game, we'll take it...

Let me help you out some.

Are the CATS in the house? Yeah man!

Can a cat catch a mouse? Yeah man!

Does a tree have limbs? Yeah man!

Can we beat them? Yeah man!

You, You yo mama too!!!!

That's from the good ol days. GO Cats!!!!!Bring home the Gold Ball!!!!!!!

You must be from my era. That was one of ours. LOL. Class of '84.