BTW @ Dyer County

N2Choctaws

Man...I wouldn't miss it for anything!!! Guess I'll wear the same thing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Although I'm kinda getting sick of it.

you could always go back to that lil green tshirt!!!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in the 'boro!!!! got my rooms booked tonight!!!!! nothing like making 2 trips to the boro in consecutive weekends....it's a great feeling

Yeah, I agree, I thought I would be headint there tomorrow with my girls and going back next week with the boys. But you guys had something to say about that. I will say this I think both Gibson County who beat my girls and Dyer County are good teams and are worthy to be there. I wish we could get the type of support that you guys get for your teams. That really makes a difference. I think if my teams would have handled their business and just won our Regionals we would be in the Boro with you guys.

NOTE TO SELF YOU HAVE TO WIN THE REGIONALS TO GET TO THE STATE!!!

West Tennessee will win all gold balls this year.

Middleton girls A

Manassas Boys A

Gibson Coutny AA girls

Dyer County/Mitchell AA Boys

Millington girls AAA

Ridgeway Boys AAA

most will be all West Tenn Finals

lol, man, I won't miss this week or next week for ANYTHING! I've been to the football state championships as well as the basketball state championships and I must admit the basketball tournaments are ALOT better! Last year I went to state and watched some AMAZING games! We'll be going up on Friday morning to watch all of the semi-final games and then on Saturday to watch all of the Finals games. Dyer Co. BETTER make it to the semi's atleast and if Union City and Manassas get matched up in the first round we'll ALL go protest out in front of Ronnie Carter's office and not let him make his way to the 'boro! Good Luck to DC in the tournaments!!!

smckinney, I'm curious, do you coach BTW girls??? You keep referring to them as "your girls" or are you just a fan?

Yeah, I agree, I thought I would be headint there tomorrow with my girls and going back next week with the boys. But you guys had something to say about that. I will say this I think both Gibson County who beat my girls and Dyer County are good teams and are worthy to be there. I wish we could get the type of support that you guys get for your teams. That really makes a difference. I think if my teams would have handled their business and just won our Regionals we would be in the Boro with you guys.

NOTE TO SELF YOU HAVE TO WIN THE REGIONALS TO GET TO THE STATE!!!

West Tennessee will win all gold balls this year.

Middleton girls A

Manassas Boys A

Gibson Coutny AA girls

Dyer County/Mitchell AA Boys

Millington girls AAA

Ridgeway Boys AAA

most will be all West Tenn Finals

Not giving Union City a chance in A and since the Mitchell and Haywood game was postponed due to a power outage not giving Haywood a chance against Mitchell?

Not giving Union City a chance in A and since the Mitchell and Haywood game was postponed due to a power outage not giving Haywood a chance against Mitchell?

If the data is correct and Union City hit 20 threes like they did tonight, then yeah, I think they will be in the finals against Manassas just wanted to pull for the Memphis team but it will be a good one.

Also I think Mitchell is an entirely different team then they where even three weeks ago but Haywood does have a chance to win, especially at Mitchell. Even so I think they both still consider themselves West Tennessee right. Then I will still be good!!

If the data is correct and Union City hit 20 threes like they did tonight, then yeah, I think they will be in the finals against Manassas just wanted to pull for the Memphis team but it will be a good one.

Also I think Mitchell is an entirely different team then they where even three weeks ago but Haywood does have a chance to win, especially at Mitchell. Even so I think they both still consider themselves West Tennessee right. Then I will still be good!!

True I was just wondering since I didn't see them on the list!

Don't forget....Memphis Mitchell lost Jarvis Jones (ETSU signee) for the year...That might be the difference in this game!

Not really gc, they might miss Jarvis in the big MTSU arena where alot of kids struggle to shoot, but not at home....that just means Ken Torry will continue to play more minutes and excite the home crowd with his Sportscenter highlights

Don't forget....Memphis Mitchell lost Jarvis Jones (ETSU signee) for the year...That might be the difference in this game!

Yep.. but they still beat a VERY TALENTED Booker T. Washington team without Jarvis Jones! If Booker T. played Mitchell that hard and lost to Mitchell... I would say Mitchell is a good team and so is Haywood... the main question in that game would be can Mitchell contain "The Truth" and Kenny Greer!

OH YEA!!!! See, whenever I watched Mitchell play they were WITHOUT Ken Torry. I've heard he was a very good ball player but forgot he had came back. I saw Mitchell play against Liberty @ Liberty earlier in the year. I do wish I would've seen Ken Torry play but if they make it to the 'boro I'll get to see 'em play! Good Luck

I was at the game last night up in the nose bleed section. All I can say is great game. The points about the refs making bad calls was true, but they did that for both my Choctaws and the Worriors.

I was lucky enough to be sitting next to a couple of folks who came down from lake county, and we all came to that conclusion about the refs. there wasn't any favoritism in fouls called in there eyes or mine. As it's been pointed out earlier in the thread The Choctaws were down 28 - 13 and battled back to win. Both teams played great games, the one thing I think really made the difference is free throw percentages. That is something that makes a difference in close nail biters like last nights game.

Go DC Choctaws /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

lol, man, I won't miss this week or next week for ANYTHING! I've been to the football state championships as well as the basketball state championships and I must admit the basketball tournaments are ALOT better! Last year I went to state and watched some AMAZING games! We'll be going up on Friday morning to watch all of the semi-final games and then on Saturday to watch all of the Finals games. Dyer Co. BETTER make it to the semi's atleast and if Union City and Manassas get matched up in the first round we'll ALL go protest out in front of Ronnie Carter's office and not let him make his way to the 'boro! Good Luck to DC in the tournaments!!!

smckinney, I'm curious, do you coach BTW girls??? You keep referring to them as "your girls" or are you just a fan?

Yes I am one of the girl coaches at BTW.