AP #2Humboldt -VS- Manassas

Legend

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a statement released by Roger Clemons Lawyer who also represents Legend. lol!!!

The Legend will still exercise his right to remain silent till Monday Night.

You won't listen to his advice...You will break before Monday nite.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I got Manassas 75 Humboldt 71...Only because it's in Memphis...Home court will be the deciding factor..

Home, neutral site, or in Humboldt, I don't see any way the Vikings play within 15 of Manassas. The only way that Humboldt stands a chance is if Wade has about 30 and absolutely lights it up from outside.

Manassas 83

Humboldt 65

LOL>>U guys kill me saying Humboldt don't have a chance...83..65?? Are u kidding me?..If that happens Humboldt will lose all my respect period..Ive seen both teams play and i cant see that at all , unless Humboldt goes to Memphis scared to death..And i can see that either!..Humboldt may lose but it will be within 5 or 7 points.And if Manassas gets beat, u have heard the last of Legend! So Legend if u got anything u need to say u better start gettin with it! Or it could be , Ill see ya next year!

Manassas 77 Humboldt 73 ot.I believe the shot blockers of Manassas will alter shots for the Boldt in the paint.I also bleieve that it will really effect Taylor more so than Epperson because he can use his size against Buckner and Mcfadden.Wade has got to be on his game,if he is not,then it may get ugly for Humboldt.But i will be rootn for the Boldt.

I'm just saying what i feel will happen. I have seen both teams play and i have seen Humboldt play the past 5 years and a total of about 15 games. I mean no disrespect to the Vikings nor do I mean to pump up Manassas. Humboldt has the players and the potential to play with Manassas. The problem is that they seem to have things not go their way in key moments of games. Part of this is plays by the players and part of this is lack of a good play by the coach. One thing that bothers me about Humboldt is that against Union City they lost the 11 point 3rd quarter lead because of the inability to break the press. Once Union City had regained the lead they left the press on and Humboldt never found an answer. I understand that's not the easiest thing to do but the problem is that Humboldt never attempted anything different to try to minimize the effect of the pressure. I wish Humboldt all the best and if they are in fact better and leave Memphis with a victory, I will give them all the credit they diserve but I just don't see it happening.