McMinn Central @ Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like everyone knows if your still playing this deep into it you have to have a PRETTY GOOD TEAM. I wouldn't expect anything less out of Central. Looking at their schedule, they have played some tough competition as well. Losing to Howard by only 10 concerns me. B/c I'm sure that Howard still plays a solid game as they have for decades. I believe LA will be fine if they take the same attitude into the game as they have all the others. And that is to run and press all over the floor. I like this team b/c they can do so many things. They can run they can walk it down. Coach Melton has the luxury of doing whatever the opposition dictates. And again our depth has been very helpful along the way. I look for much the same out of our bench. There have been several players come off and spark our team with a big basket or whatever the situation calls for. Like someone said, if it's for 2 minutes or 2 quarters our bench will go as hard as they can. That is a good card to have up the ole sleeve.

Well, lets get it started. Who wins and why?

Have fun, but keep it clean. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Should be Livingston with the win because they have the advantage of home court. But in a few hours it will officially be March. Will "March Madness" start at the high school level?

Will "March Madness" start at the high school level?

It most certainly could. Every team, including LA, needs to make sure they focus on the task at hand. I am sure its hard not to look ahead, but you have to take care of business first.

Not hardly as much talking on this thread as there was the White House thread... I guess we need someone to bring up a cheerleading incident.

I'm not going to predict a score. But I'd be shocked if either team wins by 24. These two teams are to evenly matched. This is going to be a game that will come down to the wire. The home court could be the difference in this game. Both teams just match up so well. I do predict that there will be alot of sore throats from yelling, a lot of tired boys from playing hard, and one team very proud of a tough earned win. Course, we just hate coming to LA and playing in that HUGE gym. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm not going to predict a score. But I'd be shocked if either team wins by 24. These two teams are to evenly matched. This is going to be a game that will come down to the wire. The home court could be the difference in this game. Both teams just match up so well. I do predict that there will be alot of sore throats from yelling, a lot of tired boys from playing hard, and one team very proud of a tough earned win. Course, we just hate coming to LA and playing in that HUGE gym. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I say the hogeye take it. In that HUGE gym.