Lausanne Wins State Championship

philtenn

Great Job Lausanne on a GREAT YEAR!!!!

Congrats Lauren on winning MISS BASKETBALL

Congrats Monica on being name MVP

Also,

Congrats to SBEC on a GREAT YEAR!!!!

Silver Ball

Gold & Silver Ball in DII-A comes to the Memphis & Southaven area.

Kudos to Coach Wayne Kelley & Coach Veazey(spelling???)

Congratulations to the entire team and coaching staff of Lausanne on your STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. What a great group of girls and coaching staff.

Great job Lauren A. on a stellar year; your leadership for your team is irreplaceable and congratulations on your Miss Basketball Award. I personally know you put in a lot of hard work and you are now reaping the benefits of your labor.

SPECIAL shout out to M&M (Monica Miller) on being recognized as state MVP. What a fabulous honor and again well deserved overdue level of recognition. We all have always known what you brought to the table in the game of basketball and now the rest of the state does too. From the halls of Elmore Park Middle School to State MVP ??“ WOW Great Job!

Congratulations to the seniors who have been the corner stone of the Lausanne program for several years (Sharwell Bell, Millira Dunn, and Brittney Looney - sorry about the spelling???). Way to go out on top! These are the fruits of a program you all laid the foundation to. Great great job!

Last but not least - the man - Coach Wayne Kelley: Great leadership and team dynamics management. I know you are not one for attention but in this case you are going to have to take it. No matter how much talent you have or how many pieces of the puzzle you have: you still have to coordinate, facilitate and keep everyone on the same page while striving for the same goal. Absolutely Fabulous job!

What time is the parade? What type of limousines? Can I go with you all to Disney World? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Great season for both teams...really proud of the Lady Trojans and the effort they gave. Lausanne was the Lausanne I expected...just too darn quick. Monica Miller just killed us on the boards and down low with her quickness this year. She was tremendous last night....and we have to face her for another year??!?!? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Great job, young lady.

Question about the coaches. Lausanne has 4 it looks like. They announced a guy named Hunter as the HC last night. I thought I knew which one Coach Kelley was and thought he was the HC. Why was Hunter announced as HC? Whoever does the coaching does a fine job.