Beech Buccaneer Play Day Schedule

unioncounty

No I am not.There is a difference in playing a week team and a strong team.If you played all week nothing to talk about if you played a team like riverdale and beat them then you can say you have something to write home about.You must be a soddy dad hoping for a good year!lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You could not answer the question with a direct answer so I can figure it out.Thanks

seems all you want to do is bash soddy Get a life .some one told me that you would still be in high school had it not been for A. Frezzell lol

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am not.There is a difference in playing a week team and a strong team.If you played all week nothing to talk about if you played a team like riverdale and beat them then you can say you have something to write home about.You must be a soddy dad hoping for a good year!lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You could not answer the question with a direct answer so I can figure it out.Thanks

justthetruth ( /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ) aka jealous Soddy-basher,

Lawyer, then? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm a Greenbrier Dad and, in my opinion, Soddy looked like a 'very strong' team. Beech, too. Sorry if you're having a hard time understanding that or need further explanation.

Free advice: Get rid of the blatant jealousy and you'll begin to understand things a little better.

justthetruth ( /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ) aka jealous Soddy-basher,

Lawyer, then? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm a Greenbrier Dad and, in my opinion, Soddy looked like a 'very strong' team. Beech, too. Sorry if you're having a hard time understanding that or need further explanation.

Free advice: Get rid of the blatant jealousy and you'll begin to understand things a little better.

lololololololololololol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />