central dominates York

guncle

defense what defense your girls didnt play defense u shouldnt have been in the gym when york got out to a 5-0 lead and then the next trip down for mcminn they called 3 fouls in a row on york yes that was great defense . 22 york fouls in the second half to mcminns 5 fouls when you guys full court pressured i dont think so. Those 3 officials the 2 blacks ones were awful and the white one wasnt that great either where did u find those boys down the road in etowah, you probably did i wouldnt have cared if you would have beaten us by20 with it being officiated the correct way if them boys were the best officiating crew you boys have got then east tennessee officiating is so pitiful.Gatorbill u better be glad you hit that game winning shot against us in the region because if you would have had to endure what we did tonight upperman would have also lost by 20 them refs knew who was going to win that game before they ever stepped inside the gym tonight. Mcminn one last thing for your domination where was that full court pressure at tonight we were disappointed our girls run right through your full court presssure like it wasnt even there, oh and yes i just forgot you cant take those sorry officals with you to murfreesboro because they will probably not have a job after tonight anyways.....thanks for the 150 mile screwing because if we were going to get messed around like that we would have just stayed home.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes right down to it, if you don't like a certain school's fans.....WIN YOUR REGION!!! If Central's fans, gym, whatever are so vile, this should be incentive to do whatever you have to do to not travel there. I have to say York, Livingston certainly outclasses you. There is always "yick-yack" back and forth but when they've come to play they haven't carried on to this extent. I do remember reading when the two of you played each other, they complained about your behavior-something about dragging a pig around so don't get too pious here. You lost, think about what you can do better next year.

I'm done discussing this as I am thinking about Murfreesboro. Win or lose, Central will be there and not on the couch griping about sub-state.

Just wanted to say to you guys that those refs have never been to central and I wiil agree they were bad but not bad enough for you guys to be in the game at the end! I seen your girls throw several blows to our girls that wasn't called were if they were seen the girl would have been kicked out! Plus any coach that shows up to the home gym of the number one team in the state and tries to win with five players? come on give me a break! Plus I would like to mention the York fan who made the sign WISTLE WHIPPED! I have never seen a grown man act so childish and disrespectfull he laughed and and clapped when one of Centrals girls got hurt and then the two York boys walking out on the court to fight! So Childish and you need to grow up and relize that it a game and those girls are due more respect from grown men!

Explain the PUNCH that your pg #10 threw and landed on Lee, #20 for us during a scramble for a loose ball in the 4th. The call? Alternate possession.

Refs might make a three or four point difference in a game, but 21 points?? Come on. A lot of you upper plateau people really irk me. When you lose, it's never the region 3 team's skill or depth. It's the refs, or the gym. WIN YOUR REGION, and you can play at home next year. To deny the fact that fatigue contributed to your girls being out of position and therefore, fouling, is also asinine.

They way a lot of you upper midstate people act, you'd think someone from Livingston, Baxter, or Jamestown invented the game rather than Dr. Naismith.

OK. You could have went all day and not said anything about Livingston. I am sorry if we up here in the upper cumberland irk you. But, it is not a crime up here to be a very biased fan. We do not like losing, but in the same turn I think if you should lose, you should use a little tact.

Everybody with a little basketball knowledge know R3 is tough. Always is. York is venting, let it go. They had a great season and have done extremely well on the depth or rather lack of depth on the bench. I don't know why, but the coach felt comfortable with these five girls and they had a successful year. It just fell short by 3 more games. They and their fans are saddened their season is over. Heck, I am an LA fan and sad ours is over. Take your win and go to the state tournament and win it all, that way York will have lost to the State Champs. Central has fine ball team and should do well this week. AE is a tough draw but they surely they can not be any more athletic or deeper than you guys. Good luck Central.

York, again, congratulations on your season. Molly keep your head up!

BTW, the inventing basketball comment, well, after tomorrow night I hope yall are going home saying, "WOW, They must have invented basketball!" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> AND invented gyms!! (thats for you thug dadi) But, most of all, travel safely!

you can thank your refs for that

to bad you guys don't play us in football

Enough about "our Refs", You are the cryingist people I have ever seen, and about the football crack, we were also Region Champs so there would be another "Whuppin" you would be taking! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

BTW, the inventing basketball comment, well, after tomorrow night I hope yall are going home saying, "WOW, They must have invented basketball!" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> AND invented gyms!! (thats for you thug dadi) But, most of all, travel safely!

Hey BigDaddy, be sure to tell the girls that they have nothing to be ashamed of. I thought that they played hard the whole game. I didn't see any of them quiting and while their might have been some physical play coming from frustration, i think that it was from a deep desire to win, not to harm. And that's what winners do, they keep trying harder. It's not above my own kid to talk some trash or let an elbow fly now and then. She get's that from her mom. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As for tonight, I hate it that I won't be able to make it to Livingston, but I've got to go earn some money so that I can afford my internet and keep "FLAPPING". Like I said, I think tonight will be a barn burner. But, I'll get to watch it as soon as my camera makes it back home and see that AWESOME gym of yours. Eat a hotdog for me. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Enough about "our Refs", You are the cryingist people I have ever seen, and about the football crack, we were also Region Champs so there would be another "Whuppin" you would be taking! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

lol Dude you are so freakin Hilarious you "Whoopin" us ....... ask around thats pretty hard to do

DCA is the only team to do it and they were state semi finalist

You knew before anyone even made a post how bad the officiating was tonight or you would not have made the comment. It was terrible. McMinn is a good team but so is York. If we would have got to make as many foul shots as your team it would have been a different ballgame. Those ref's should not be aloud to ref another ballgame. Really, they were a disgrace.

I am pretty sure the officials were from middle tn. I am trying to double check that.

First let me say this, my daughters team was put out in the regions so we went to see the Central game because she has some friends there, I don't have a horse in the race.

I know that officiating was not great either way but at one point in the 2nd quarter it was 7 team fouls to 8 team fouls, thus at that point officials were not to biased either way, I saw some missed for both teams.

I also saw both of the non calls where #22 for Central got kicked in the mouth while on the floor, the York player should have been called for that, then in the 4th quarter during a scramble for a loose ball Yorks# 10 did punch Central # 20 in the mouth, it should have been a T, neither action was called, both of these occured directly in front of me.

I'm equally sure that central got away with some fouls too.

But the game was decided by the fact that Central played 9 (while the game was still not decided) very good bball players, while York played only 5 very good bball players. If York had a bench they probably would not have fouled anyone out.

You are not going to win in a state tourney with only 5 players, unless they are of exceptional talent and size, there were no exceptional players on either side but there were many very good players, Central just had more.

York has nothing to be ashamed of they fought to the end with only 5 players.

First let me say this, my daughters team was put out in the regions so we went to see the Central game because she has some friends there, I don't have a horse in the race.

I know that officiating was not great either way but at one point in the 2nd quarter it was 7 team fouls to 8 team fouls, thus at that point officials were not to biased either way, I saw some missed for both teams.

I also saw both of the non calls where #22 for Central got kicked in the mouth while on the floor, the York player should have been called for that, then in the 4th quarter during a scramble for a loose ball Yorks# 10 did punch Central # 20 in the mouth, it should have been a T, neither action was called, both of these occured directly in front of me.

I'm equally sure that central got away with some fouls too.

But the game was decided by the fact that Central played 9 (while the game was still not decided) very good bball players, while York played only 5 very good bball players. If York had a bench they probably would not have fouled anyone out.

You are not going to win in a state tourney with only 5 players, unless they are of exceptional talent and size, there were no exceptional players on either side but there were many very good players, Central just had more.

York has nothing to be ashamed of they fought to the end with only 5 players.

good post! accurate account.