AA State Brackets

GCPioneer

central is definitely the best team in the bottom half of the bracket. please learn some english before you put anything else up. they'll make it to at least the semi-finals

Obviously, you are new to the boards! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin East is a very streaky team.If u catch them on a good night, it could be dangerous.

please go back and look at their record then look at central's. they lost to howard and brainerd. we beat howard terribly and brainerd worse

Obviously, you are new to the boards! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OBVIOUSLY you haven't looked at peoples records recently, thanks!

please go back and look at their record then look at central's. they lost to howard and brainerd. we beat howard terribly and brainerd worseOBVIOUSLY you haven't looked at peoples records recently, thanks!

Sir, You obvisiously havent heard ther history.

Recently they have got ther two best girls back from being on

team probation.

When the games you mentioned wer played, they wasnt there.

we play austin east in regular season and in the region, we defeated them in regular season,

and lost in the region championship in double over time.

you may over look them if you like,

but it wont be a smart choice to do so.

Didn't Austin East play half the year without their two guards?

I don't know if Marshall Co. can pull the upset in Round 1 or not. At least I hope they can.

Yes, they did. Most of their losses came with them, most notably Goss, sitting the bench for some reason or another.

To the other poster: The Austin-East/McMinn Central will be a good game. Some posters (i.e. kids who only see their school play) have very little idea about basketball in general, let alone basketball statewide. For example, saying that a team will win based solely on the teams' records shows a complete lack of knowledge about the game. It is about talent, match-ups, strategy, coaching, experience, and determination. Records have nothing to do with it, especially once teams reach the State Tournament.

Sir, You obvisiously havent heard ther history.

Recently they have got ther two best girls back from being on

team probation.

When the games you mentioned wer played, they wasnt there.

we play austin east in regular season and in the region, we defeated them in regular season,

and lost in the region championship in double over time.

you may over look them if you like,

but it wont be a smart choice to do so.

first of all, please get your english right before you go to makin a fool of yourself. second, you have a problem if you team members are on team probation any way. we'll see how it turns out then

Yes, they did. Most of their losses came with them, most notably Goss, sitting the bench for some reason or another.

To the other poster: The Austin-East/McMinn Central will be a good game. Some posters (i.e. kids who only see their school play) have very little idea about basketball in general, let alone basketball statewide. For example, saying that a team will win based solely on the teams' records shows a complete lack of knowledge about the game. It is about talent, match-ups, strategy, coaching, experience, and determination. Records have nothing to do with it, especially once teams reach the State Tournament.

ok if it has to do with talent, strategy, experience, coaching, and determination, then their records show that they have all of these things going for them. as for match-ups, well, we'll just see on that one

ok if it has to do with talent, strategy, experience, coaching, and determination, then their records show that they have all of these things going for them. as for match-ups, well, we'll just see on that one

gousin, with all due respect, AE is on fire right now. They've really turned it on since the region tourney started. They scored 97 points last night. That's three points per minute for an entire game.

It should be a fun game to watch, and there should be a lot of running and gunning. They are a very formidable opponent, however. They are one of the most athletic teams we will have faced all year. I hate that the two East Tennessee teams had to draw each other in the first round.

first of all, please get your english right before you go to makin a fool of yourself. second, you have a problem if you team members are on team probation any way. we'll see how it turns out then

Sentences start with a capital letter and end with a period. The only fool here is yourself.

Why don't they seed the teams? It could avoid one bracket being loaded. It also could prevent two of the best teams from meeting in the first round. But this year I don't think it matters if teams were seeded. It would be hard to avoid one bracket being loaded with all the quality teams in it this year.

mcfan, I see our game going either way. We've played one common opponent this year and that being Obion Co. Central. They beat you guys by 14 I think and we beat Obion Co. by 16 and lost to them by 8 and by 4. You can throw that out the window though, whoever wants it more is going to get it. I'll promise you if you guys do win the game you'll know you've been in one of your biggest battles of the year! I wouldn't consider it an upset if either team wins. I'd consider it an upset more if we win due to the fact we start 2 Sophomores, 2 Juniors, and 1 Senior and Marshall Co. is defending state runner-up. Looking forward to Thursday!!!!!