Stone Memorial v. Upperman

setinstone

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GatorBill i'm all for the jacket tomoorrow. devilish and wildstang i think it's great the way the students get into the basketball in this area. It makes for some great games. I went to the LA boys game lastnight and lost my voice cheering for them. If 7AWatcher and Jimbo44 save me a seat the lady blue devils will have the support of what voice I have left.

I LOVE UPPERCUMBERLAND BASKETBALL

GatorBill i'm all for the jacket tomoorrow. devilish and wildstang i think it's great the way the students get into the basketball in this area. It makes for some great games. I went to the LA boys game lastnight and lost my voice cheering for them. If 7AWatcher and Jimbo44 save me a seat the lady blue devils will have the support of what voice I have left.

I LOVE UPPERCUMBERLAND BASKETBALL

ok, Im back to the lucky jacket then!!!!

oh, and I went back and editted my novel. I turned it into a "short story" hahaha

I didnt want to appear to be TOOOOO nice!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Final

Upperman 65

SMHS 61

This was the best coaching I have ever seen from Coach McWilliams. Dyer got into foul trouble early keeping Dishman down, and nerves were hurting scoring. The right moves were made and made early she trusted her team to make the plays and they did. The defense kept them in it until offense settled down. Even with a lot of time on the bench from fouls Dyer still had 12 points. Stone had no answer for Davis she scored 30 points. Stone is a high scoring team but Uppermans defense was in tune from all players. Hopefully their nerves will settle down for the next game. Also Stone players do not hang your heads this was the highest scoring game of the day lots of action. Hope to have your support for the next game and see you here next year.

congrats to upperman, glad you won over one of the best offensive teams i've seen all year in stone memorial,but one of the worse defensive. If upperman hits their free throws they win by 15. Leshay drove the baseline and the lane all night and SM never stopped her so she scores 30 and the lady bees don't have to shoot oUtside (where they are also good). But had they loss by 4 some people would blame the coach because they missed their free throws. GO BEES