District 3A

thekid03

Wartburg is a good team. They have alot of upperclassmen this year, now that that group of juniors are juniors. Alot of them have been playing 3 years now. When I seen that score, I was not surprised at all.

WOW!!! Did you really just say that Wartburg is a good team?! Unfreakinbeleivable!!!! You gotta lay off the hippie lettuce!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard the score of the rockwood coalfield game and couldn beleive it! coalfield-15 rockwood-5 in 6 innings! what happened to rockwood how in the world do u get beat that bad by coalfield? Rockwood is the #1 team in there district and Coalfield is #2 in theres and District 3a is way better then district 4a what happened? something bad had to...

i heard the score of the rockwood coalfield game and couldn beleive it! coalfield-15 rockwood-5 in 6 innings! what happened to rockwood how in the world do u get beat that bad by coalfield? Rockwood is the #1 team in there district and Coalfield is #2 in theres and District 3a is way better then district 4a what happened? something bad had to...

it was one of those games where nothing good happened to rockwood. Well tip your hats to the yellow jackets of coalfield. they flat out spanked the tigers from rockwood tonight. in six innings. nothing went right for the tigers. i think they walked around 15+ and hit one batter. they werent getting the off speed called strikes so they were left with nothing but heat to throw and coalfield was all over it. rockwood scored four runs in the first and didnt score again until the fifth i believe. coalfield was flat out the better team... Tonight. i still would argue with anyone that Rockwood is the better team. there is no one i would want to swap position player for position player with coalfield. i would take rockwoods 1 and 2 pitcher over theirs. rockwoods middle infield and so fourth. coalfield got the better of rockwood tonight. lets just wait til may and see what happens. congrats coalfield. you did your job tonight and rockwood didnt. rockwood is going to have to have some pitching step up. they cant rely on 1 and 2 to throw every game.

it was one of those games where nothing good happened to rockwood. Well tip your hats to the yellow jackets of coalfield. they flat out spanked the tigers from rockwood tonight. in six innings. nothing went right for the tigers. i think they walked around 15+ and hit one batter. they werent getting the off speed called strikes so they were left with nothing but heat to throw and coalfield was all over it. rockwood scored four runs in the first and didnt score again until the fifth i believe. coalfield was flat out the better team... Tonight. i still would argue with anyone that Rockwood is the better team. there is no one i would want to swap position player for position player with coalfield. i would take rockwoods 1 and 2 pitcher over theirs. rockwoods middle infield and so fourth. coalfield got the better of rockwood tonight. lets just wait til may and see what happens. congrats coalfield. you did your job tonight and rockwood didnt. rockwood is going to have to have some pitching step up. they cant rely on 1 and 2 to throw every game.

yeah took, you got that right that was a major suprise rockwood losing like that, but you have to admit a score like that they got there butt handed to them. Lets hope it was just an off night for the tigers and see how they will bounce back from that one. If they dont the rest of the season for the tigers is over!!!!

The tigers are fine! They really just needed this wake up call and i think it came at the right time! It showed them that even though they can beat a team as good as mcminn central they are not invincible! they have to play with the same intensity every pitch no matter who they are playing! Dont worry though rockwood will get another shot at coalfield in an upcoming pigeon forge tournament, and i think the outcome will be a whole lot different!

Sure does...unless you are Coalfield and get transfers EVERY year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I guess were not going to disclose Rockwoods transfers over the years. Kingston, Cumberland County. Gilmores and Willis-Oakdale.

Wow it really looks like district 3 is dwelling on last year. I don't see why its so amazing that wartburg and coalfield beat harriman and rockwood. Looks to me like D3 is going to have to face the facts that D4 can compete with them. The past 5 to ten years are over. D4 baseball is back and if you ask me D4 is way better from the top to the bottom. Maybe Rockwood better wake up and quit thinking about last year because everyone loves to knock off the best, and Rockwood has been the best in that region for a while now. I love it. Who wants to watch one or two teams smash everyone anyway??? Not me, I love the competition that has gone on just in the first couple weeks this season. Looking forward to a lot more baseball this year!!!

Go jackets-D4 defending champs & hopefully farther this season!!!

Wow it really looks like district 3 is dwelling on last year. I don't see why its so amazing that wartburg and coalfield beat harriman and rockwood. Looks to me like D3 is going to have to face the facts that D4 can compete with them. The past 5 to ten years are over. D4 baseball is back and if you ask me D4 is way better from the top to the bottom. Maybe Rockwood better wake up and quit thinking about last year because everyone loves to knock off the best, and Rockwood has been the best in that region for a while now. I love it. Who wants to watch one or two teams smash everyone anyway??? Not me, I love the competition that has gone on just in the first couple weeks this season. Looking forward to a lot more baseball this year!!!

Go jackets-D4 defending champs & hopefully farther this season!!!

what matters is in May. remember that.