Henry county and the rest of 7-4a

the prophet

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't recognize any sarcasm...What lines are you reading between? You really need to get over 06. You lost! You made up for it in 07. Didn't hear any screaming from Munford then. I think the poster simply was giving you what information he had. Munford will be young and according to Coach Randall will be starting only 2 seniors on both offense and defense. Don't take that as some pre-season excuse. They'll be out playing hard and we'll see what happens. I do think that Munford's future is down the road though. Building programs don't happen overnight as you people well know. Either way...Don't worry about others...Just take care of your business up there and you'll be fine!

If you didn't catch the sarcasm in the post I responded to, then you are not as smart as you claim to be. "All wrapped up in May" and "congrats on the championship you won in the Spring", sounds pretty sarcastic to me. I didn't have to read between any lines; I simply read the lines themselves. I am over 2006. I simply don't want any sarcastic Munford fan telling me that we are boastful, after the way you all ran your mouths that year (you included). When is Munford going to stop making excuses and get things going? When they have to play with their own, like everyone else, they seem to whine about what they don't have. As long as Munford fans don't get sarcastic on here, then I will take care of my own business. I always do; check my posts. As far as we are concerned, I think we have defensive problems, and an offense that will be a little down by last year's standards.

If you didn't catch the sarcasm in the post I responded to, then you are not as smart as you claim to be. "All wrapped up in May" and "congrats on the championship you won in the Spring", sounds pretty sarcastic to me. I didn't have to read between any lines; I simply read the lines themselves. I am over 2006. I simply don't want any sarcastic Munford fan telling me that we are boastful, after the way you all ran your mouths that year (you included). When is Munford going to stop making excuses and get things going? When they have to play with their own, like everyone else, they seem to whine about what they don't have. As long as Munford fans don't get sarcastic on here, then I will take care of my own business. I always do; check my posts. As far as we are concerned, I think we have defensive problems, and an offense that will be a little down by last year's standards.

What would you have to say if Munford said as you have "I think we have defensive problems and an offense that will be down by last year's standards"? Something about excuses..Why not accept that you are stating what you feel to be the case at Henry and accept that others are stating their opinions about their own teams. Why make a big deal? Things will be settled on the field and someone will be proven correct.

What would you have to say if Munford said as you have "I think we have defensive problems and an offense that will be down by last year's standards"? Something about excuses..Why not accept that you are stating what you feel to be the case at Henry and accept that others are stating their opinions about their own teams. Why make a big deal? Things will be settled on the field and someone will be proven correct.

I am not saying that we are young or inexperienced. I am providing no excuses. I am simply stating that our defense has some huge holes right now. The only big deal in my eyes was the sarcastic Munford poster. Without his words, I would have been my normal pleasant, unaggressive self. It will be proven on the field, and I can't wait!

The veteran Vols??™ mentor started by telling the gathering that he couldn??™t talk about recruiting while here but praised the work that Henry County High School coach Joe Gaddis is doing with the Patriots??™ program. Patriot senior-to-be Dominique Allen already has given the Vols a verbal commitment. His classmate, Marsalis Teague, has been offered a scholarship by the Vols.

Allen likely will remain a running back while Gaddis said the Vols are recruiting Teague as a defensive back. Fulmer acknowledged that one of the benefits of caravan stops is the chance to visit the local high schools. New Tennessee running backs??™ coach Stan Dayton was along for the trip Monday.-ParisPI

oh

yeah

baby!!!

I think we have defensive problems, and an offense that will be a little down by last year's standards.

I don't understand why HC's offense will be "down" by last year's standards - we are returning most of the star backfield as well as the OL. If you remember, last year's OL were all new. At least this year we have a couple returning. The OL should be as good (or better) than last year w/ an offensive backfield that contains most of the same players w/even more experience. Therefore, the offense should at least be as good as last year but likely even bigger producers. I agree that there are some big holes to fill on the DL but the D backfield all returns and should be very good. Overall, this team could out-perform last year.....

I don't understand why HC's offense will be "down" by last year's standards - we are returning most of the star backfield as well as the OL. If you remember, last year's OL were all new. At least this year we have a couple returning. The OL should be as good (or better) than last year w/ an offensive backfield that contains most of the same players w/even more experience. Therefore, the offense should at least be as good as last year but likely even bigger producers. I agree that there are some big holes to fill on the DL but the D backfield all returns and should be very good. Overall, this team could out-perform last year.....

Last year's offense may have been the best in Henry County history. This year's will not be as good. The offensive line has a LONG way to go and there is no one I see to replace Nick Russell. He rushed for almost 1000 yards and may have been as important as anyone to the offense in the big games. The defensive line has shown NOTHING this spring except that the defensive backfield will likely lead the team in tackles. This team will hopefully improve DRAMATICALLY between now and the regular season. I hope that I have explained myself to you.

Last year's offense may have been the best in Henry County history. This year's will not be as good. The offensive line has a LONG way to go and there is no one I see to replace Nick Russell. He rushed for almost 1000 yards and may have been as important as anyone to the offense in the big games. The defensive line has shown NOTHING this spring except that the defensive backfield will likely lead the team in tackles. This team will hopefully improve DRAMATICALLY between now and the regular season. I hope that I have explained myself to you.

quit complainging coach! WE will be just fine. 10-0