Northeast High School

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mongomery County School System would have to improve greatly to be considered Dysfunctional.

Never have cared about football............nothing has changed............actually havnt cared about any sport.......but since basketball normally orbits around a few good players and baseball a few good pitchers...........football requires many more.....................both of the other sports have had more success on the state level.

Good luck to whoever gets the job...........they will need it.

• 2 weeks later...

Footballfan15, would you want the school to hurry the selection process and get the wrong candidate, or take their time and find the best candidate possible for the job? Teaching spots for next year are still being determined and the lists of candidates may not meet the teaching needs of the new administration.

Footballfan15, would you want the school to hurry the selection process and get the wrong candidate, or take their time and find the best candidate possible for the job? Teaching spots for next year are still being determined and the lists of candidates may not meet the teaching needs of the new administration.

May not get best coach available if you don't have his teaching certification.

May not get best coach available if you don't have his teaching certification.

I may know more about the situation than most. They have completed the process already and chosen two candidates without doing there homework. One candidate did not have the certification and one candidate did not want to come in this late. This leqaves the kids and the prgram in termoil. Don't speak of what you do not know.

I may know more about the situation than most. They have completed the process already and chosen two candidates without doing there homework. One candidate did not have the certification and one candidate did not want to come in this late. This leqaves the kids and the prgram in termoil. Don't speak of what you do not know.

I will say what I want just like you. I'm saying that if you want the best coach, get the best coach then work out any other details. Allow him to get certified and make him a spot. If job is for the best Math or Science teacher only ,then the best coach may not be gotten. You don't agree with this?

Guest workinprogress

I will say what I want just like you. I'm saying that if you want the best coach, get the best coach then work out any other details. Allow him to get certified and make him a spot. If job is for the best Math or Science teacher only ,then the best coach may not be gotten. You don't agree with this?

Makes sense to me. But I guess in this case NE wants a teacher who justs also happens to be a football coach. Sounds like a great plan doesnt it. I could understand if it was an assistant position but not the head coach. I wonder if teaching positions would matter if a guy like Lussiter from FR, Roger Perry from Mt. Juliet, or the legendary Carlton Flatt were to apply. Hmm....