Northeast High School

Ok, not sure what that statement means! Maybe the ones that were back stabbed should man up and talk to the man. I do believe that is what men do. As for me back stabbing, only in war against the enemy. Sorry, not your man you referring to. However, talk to the man!

Let me give you a hint about what i mean.. If this so called Fort Campbell parent is who they say they are they sure know alot about Northeast. Also black knight you think your best friend from fort campbell could at least spell your last name right. Good try Chris. Try a different handle and post again!!!!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you have resentment, but i am a parent at Fort Campbell and leave for Iraq in a few days. My neighbor is on the team, he broke his collar bone last year, and talks highly of this gentleman. He also tells me about how negative the old head coach use to talk to the boys. My friend that coaches only talks to me about Coach Sutherland. So I guess I apologize for not spelling his name correctly. Could you please spell it right for me?

I want to say thank you for the opportunity to talk to everyone this past week. My unit is going to ship out this week, back to Iraq. Should be back in September or October to continue to see how Clarksville Schools are doing. Good luck to everyone!

Since my son plays at Fort Campbell, I will miss the Jamboree where the Falcons will meet Kenwood and Clarksville High. That will be a treat, but i get a copy of the game.

Last, since this is a Northeast topic, I went to watch the scrimmage and my neighbor's child last night. He played the LB spot pretty well. The defense looked strong up front and in the Middle, but the DB's need much work. #2 on the offense was the best offensive player making 3 circus catches for over 40 yards combined. I saw that the starting QB was hit in the 2nd quarter and was injured pretty bad. Mr. Pride told me that the Sutherland believed that the QB broke his upper arm. What a shame to happen in a scrimmage! The offensive line needs a lot of work in my opinion, and it seems as if the offense did not ever get going all evening. There was a difference in the ways the defense responded to Sutherland compared to the way the offensive players responded to the offense coach. Northeast should run basic offensive plays if they want to be successful. Good luck Darnel in your senior year, and I will see everyone in the Fall when i come home. Fall football will be a reason i come along with my wife and family.

Thank you again for giving me sometime to have fun talking this past week.

I will think about all of you while i am flying my Black Night into battle!

I want to say thank you for the opportunity to talk to everyone this past week. My unit is going to ship out this week, back to Iraq. Should be back in September or October to continue to see how Clarksville Schools are doing. Good luck to everyone!

Since my son plays at Fort Campbell, I will miss the Jamboree where the Falcons will meet Kenwood and Clarksville High. That will be a treat, but i get a copy of the game.

Last, since this is a Northeast topic, I went to watch the scrimmage and my neighbor's child last night. He played the LB spot pretty well. The defense looked strong up front and in the Middle, but the DB's need much work. #2 on the offense was the best offensive player making 3 circus catches for over 40 yards combined. I saw that the starting QB was hit in the 2nd quarter and was injured pretty bad. Mr. Pride told me that the Sutherland believed that the QB broke his upper arm. What a shame to happen in a scrimmage! The offensive line needs a lot of work in my opinion, and it seems as if the offense did not ever get going all evening. There was a difference in the ways the defense responded to Sutherland compared to the way the offensive players responded to the offense coach. Northeast should run basic offensive plays if they want to be successful. Good luck Darnel in your senior year, and I will see everyone in the Fall when i come home. Fall football will be a reason i come along with my wife and family.

Your comments and insight will be missed. I wish you and your group the best and safe deployment in Iraq.

What is the news, is the administration waiting on the second coming of Carlton Flatt. I know that they are having spring now but if a new head coach comes in then all the schemes will be changed to his philosophy and what the kids are doing now is a total waste of time.

They better only be working on fundamentals. Working on scheme would be absolute stupidity.

Northeast Scrimmages May 9th (tommorow) @ 5:30 pm against and at whites creek. Anyone who thinks that Northeast does not have a chance will learn from that mistake tommorow night @ about 8:00 or so when whites creek and the entire state is shocked. When all the people who said no way some "bartender" can coach the Eagles. For all the people who say that the players dont listin to anybody and that it's a waste of time. Everyone who has ever doubted Northeast High School will learn to think twice. Everyone who thinks the coaching staff that they have now is a bunch of jokers will learn when coach Chris Sutherland leads the eagles on to the field for the first time since the terrible Watkins era is over, and only then will people see the new Northeast in its new form. The new form of a high school football program that the coaching staff and the kids have molded it into. When at the end of the game the so called "bartender" and the program that "should be shut down" prove all you non-belivers that Northeast has changed. When they can look in the stands with no shame in thier faces and pride in thier hearts.We will not be denied.

The State of Tennessee waits...for what, I'm not really sure. When will the movie production begin on this epic story of NE Football rising from ashes and against all odds to champions? With the bartender theme, will it be called "Invincible II"?

I hope you know it is a just spring scrimmage and a time to evaluate players and plays. The season starts toward the end of August. Don't get all worn out before then and save some of that energy for some of the Clarksville and District 6-5A teams.

I find it a sad, sad day in History when a high School can not, or will not find a suitable Head Coach for their football team. I know NE has not had a great history in football and I understand that coaches need to fill academic slots first, but surely there is someone. Could it be that the administration has no clue how to go about chosing the right candidate? I think at the present time that is highly likely.

Someone asked in this topic, "Where did the coaches from last year go?" I bet if you asked the "dads with whistles" they could tell you.

Its a very bad state of affairs when our school administration, and no, I am not just talking about Northeast, I believe its every high school nation wide, succomes to pressure from parents who mostly do not have a clue what coaching is or is about. I guess times change and some of us wish we could just revert back to the days of old, when coaches kept their players in line and administrations backed their coaches.........I guess that would be too much to ask in this day and age though.

As for the October 1 date for hiring a head coach, I know I am not alone in this in saying that is a bit late..........I hope Northeast has a great season this year, because one thing is certain, the deck is stacked against them!!

Thank you for your service to our country.

Guest workinprogress

Northeast Scrimmages May 9th (tommorow) @ 5:30 pm against and at whites creek. Anyone who thinks that Northeast does not have a chance will learn from that mistake tommorow night @ about 8:00 or so when whites creek and the entire state is shocked. When all the people who said no way some "bartender" can coach the Eagles. For all the people who say that the players dont listin to anybody and that it's a waste of time. Everyone who has ever doubted Northeast High School will learn to think twice. Everyone who thinks the coaching staff that they have now is a bunch of jokers will learn when coach Chris Sutherland leads the eagles on to the field for the first time since the terrible Watkins era is over, and only then will people see the new Northeast in its new form. The new form of a high school football program that the coaching staff and the kids have molded it into. When at the end of the game the so called "bartender" and the program that "should be shut down" prove all you non-belivers that Northeast has changed. When they can look in the stands with no shame in thier faces and pride in thier hearts.We will not be denied.

Beating Whites Creek in a scrimmage will not be shocking at all. No offense to WC but they arent exactly Maplewood, Hillsboro, or Maryville. What happens if NE loses? Good luck.