Northeast High School

Is it true that Austin East HighSchool Head Coach Kwayu Graham has applied. He is goog with working with diverse populations and getting kids out. This year he has sveral D1 prospcts. Kids all graduate and many qualify through NCAA clearinghouse. They do a great job getting kids out of school. Very good youn coach also. Let me know if you heard this

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it very hard to believe that someone would break thier ankle on purpose. Gotta feel sorry for the kid. I wish him luck this season if that happened. If it did you must be a inside soure so please elaborate on how the conditons in Eagle country actually are. Are you a player or maybe a coach that was fired last year.

If you are the 57 i watched play last year and yesterday you will get a lot of coaches fired /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Wow Northeast gets all this chat never saw that comin. You do have to feel sorry for the boys at Northeast though. I guess with that principal change things just cant seem to work out. O and i doubt ne57 is a player at Northeast seeing as how no player at Northeast can really come out on these boards and say anything worth listining to. Is the adminastration acutally restarting the search footballfan15?

Actually I graduated class of 98. I agree that the players shouldnt have to suffer about who the coach is going to be. I understand that it is a hard choice to choose the right coach since thier last coach was 3-27, but there is no exscuse as to taking this long. I did not get to go to the scrimmage yesterday but i heard they played pretty good. Couple INT'S here and there but overall it was a good outing. I heard they did not keep score on the scoreboard so my buddy wasnt sure who won, but as long as thier still out there fighting through this rough time you have to give them credit.

If you graduated in 1998 why did you post this last year?

kind of hard to have three tackles if you are an alum????????

We sat Travis out because he was hurt so we had to go to 2nd string Eric Simon which this is his first year on varsity and we also swapped centers so it was completly new to us but travis will be ready for roosview and the gallatin thing was a scrimmage so it didnt matter but northeast jv won 38-14 and i had 3 tackles in that game so it was fun i hope everyone can come to the jamboree friday at northeast.

Dang he did research. Hey in case anyone didnt know Questionmark1 was actually a coach last year for the Northeast Eagles. His name is Clay Welch. So before he decides to show his face on here again he needs to think about 3-27 as a offensive coordinater. In fact he tried out for the head coaching job this year and wasnt considered at all. So what if ne57 is a player or not it doesnt matter. This forum was started to find out who the head coach is going to be and now we have everything from ex coaches whining to people yelling at the players. Lets just get this forum put back on track.

Actually I graduated class of 98. I agree that the players shouldnt have to suffer about who the coach is going to be. I understand that it is a hard choice to choose the right coach since thier last coach was 3-27, but there is no exscuse as to taking this long. I did not get to go to the scrimmage yesterday but i heard they played pretty good. Couple INT'S here and there but overall it was a good outing. I heard they did not keep score on the scoreboard so my buddy wasnt sure who won, but as long as thier still out there fighting through this rough time you have to give them credit.

let me just say this I was at the game and good thing they didnt keep score it was a beat down and the good thing is northeast gets to play in class 5a not 3a so it looks bad for you. So next year you can blame losing on maybe the truth everyone you play is bigger faster and stronger and understands the game of football better because they come out of good middle school programs. NE57 you keep saying it is coaching there is an old saying that holds true in many cases good players make good coaches bad players get coaches fired lets just be honest their is not a lot of talent at northeast right now and after watching the fathers who are coaching right now yesterday you can see why

Dang he did research. Hey in case anyone didnt know Questionmark1 was actually a coach last year for the Northeast Eagles. His name is Clay Welch. So before he decides to show his face on here again he needs to think about 3-27 as a offensive coordinater. In fact he tried out for the head coaching job this year and wasnt considered at all. So what if ne57 is a player or not it doesnt matter. This forum was started to find out who the head coach is going to be and now we have everything from ex coaches whining to people yelling at the players. Lets just get this forum put back on track.

I know who questionmark1 is and it isn't Mr. Welch, and he wasn't the offensive coordinator... so before you go putting people's names where they don't belong you should do your research... do you know what libel is???

but you are correct we do need to know who the coach is going to be. It is a shame it has taken this long. Despite what anyone says there is no reason it should take anyone this long to get a coach in place. These kids are the ones losing out. Someone at Central Office needs to stop dragging their feet... do you think this would happen at Rossview or CHS??? I doubt it.

I know who questionmark1 is and it isn't Mr. Welch, and he wasn't the offensive coordinator... so before you go putting people's names where they don't belong you should do your research... do you know what libel is???

but you are correct we do need to know who the coach is going to be. It is a shame it has taken this long. Despite what anyone says there is no reason it should take anyone this long to get a coach in place. These kids are the ones losing out. Someone at Central Office needs to stop dragging their feet... do you think this would happen at Rossview or CHS??? I doubt it.

Well then who is he. Is he the guy who coached the Brentwood game last year and lost it 42-7. Please tell us we're all waiting who are you and who is ?1. Are you the coach who was playing Pac-man in the booth last year. Ya'll have to be coaches in order to know so much about everyone. O why would you go to the scrimmage last night just to get on here and talk smack about them like you are. They didn't lose terribley you just wanted to say that. I would believe my buddy who has no connections to Northeast before i believed somebody who was a terrible ex-coach for them.

I didn't go to the scrimmage last night.. in fact I don't believe I said I did..if we are all coaches then you must be a player... how else would YOU know all this information? Who cares who anyone is.. The truth is no one on that staff can say much with a record like they had the last three years.. but its never all coaching anyway... it is a combination of things...

But as you stated before... lets get back on track... what is going on with the search? Will Southerland get the job? Does he still want it? The rumor I heard is he is trying to go to Christian county? What is the hold up with naming new head coach? Is it fair that a school with almost 2000 students only gets 6 coaches... how can you coach a football team JV and varsity at a school this large with only 6 coaches? These are the questions we should be asking

Indeed they also have a freshman team coming up this year from what a inside soure told me. I have had people tell me that they are going to call the tssaa and anyone else they can and see what is taking so long.

I am not Clay Welch, but i think the school did Coach Welch a favor. I think Clay would not be able to do a miracle there. I dont think Norm Chow could have been the offensive coordinator with ne57 being on the offensive line. Northeast just does not have the talent. I wish they did. They have a couple players with heart, but to many that are trouble makers.

Have they hired a coach?

No Wingy, do you know of anyone that would apply at this time to start building a program? At this rate for hiring a coach (This must be a TSSAA record for the longest vacancy). If this doesn??™t happen by week after July 4th, NE might as well suspend varsity football for 2008 and put a JV team on the field for local games in the community.

I cannot understand why the parents are not protesting at the door of the school system and demanding better accountability. If anything, let the varsity players migrate to other local high schools until this disaster is worked out. It is embarrassing to NE while the clock is ticking away on the season. NE deserve better treatment than this from Montgomery County/Clarksville school system. It not right for the player, parents, and the institution.