Northeast High School

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will not be able to stay in the county unless he stays at NE. No one else in the system would hire him. THe head coaches would not want him on their staff. He demoralized NW coaches and stabbed them in the back by posting stuff about the head coach on here.

Who is coachwhoknows????? His remarks about NW were always entertaining /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

NE will keep the football program up and going and they'll hire a coach. The HC doesn't exactly have to be a teacher in the school. Look at Rickey Ray over at Montgomery Central.

Hey nodisrespect I know for a fact that Southerland could have a coaching job in the Metro/Nashville area if he wanted one. I don't know who the poster who stated earlier that Whites Creek is no Maplewood or Hillsboro was but I'll let him know that the school I am thinking of is definately in the same league as those two schools.

Southerland get out, and don't look back. Metro will enjoy you coaching there, and they pay much better. I have always wondered why young coaches leave Clarksville. Well this shows you why! Southerland was the only coach on last years staff to stay and keep the program running. So why down him nodisrespect when the others went home every evening? I bet Southerland lands a good job out of Clarksville, and returns to hand some team a whooping and it would be nice if it were Northeast. I respect what Southerland has done over there at Northeast. The man conducted spring ball knowing he was not going to be the head coach. Maybe he is smarter than we think. Took over a program that no one wanted and made improvements from what I understand. Good luck in Metro Coach Southerland, you will have better opportunities there.

Southerland get out, and don't look back. Metro will enjoy you coaching there, and they pay much better. I have always wondered why young coaches leave Clarksville. Well this shows you why! Southerland was the only coach on last years staff to stay and keep the program running. So why down him nodisrespect when the others went home every evening? I bet Southerland lands a good job out of Clarksville, and returns to hand some team a whooping and it would be nice if it were Northeast. I respect what Southerland has done over there at Northeast. The man conducted spring ball knowing he was not going to be the head coach. Maybe he is smarter than we think. Took over a program that no one wanted and made improvements from what I understand. Good luck in Metro Coach Southerland, you will have better opportunities there.

I agree he was dumped on at NW and it has followed him to NE. He did all this work and the way it sounds he is on his way to greener pastures. Clarksville is not a grand place to coach and I don't recall a state championship football program in the last 40 years. Go southwest young man.

Long list of coaches that have left Clarksville.

Terry Arrington

Tood Hood

Kelly Myers

Scott Lowe

Rick Butler

and now Chris Southerland

Lowe and Hood have won state championships at Fort Campbell.

Terry Arrington coached a region championship at Springfield.

Rick Butler went from Oakland to The College of the South to the Nashville Kats.

Kelly Myers coaches at Hillsboro that wins yearly.

Now it is time Southerland test these waters.

Good Luck where ever you go.

What are the other coaches from last years NE staff going to do in their futures?

Long list of coaches that have left Clarksville.

Terry Arrington

Tood Hood

Kelly Myers

Scott Lowe

Rick Butler

and now Chris Southerland

Lowe and Hood have won state championships at Fort Campbell.

Terry Arrington coached a region championship at Springfield.

Rick Butler went from Oakland to The College of the South to the Nashville Kats.

Kelly Myers coaches at Hillsboro that wins yearly.

Now it is time Southerland test these waters.

Good Luck where ever you go.

What are the other coaches from last years NE staff going to do in their futures?

You forgot Marty U was at Clarksville High

From my point of veiw is seems like no one cares about this football program. (im talking about admin at Ne)

They say if we dont have a coach by aug we wont play....

I agree with you...all NEHS football players are hurt by coach southerland having to leave, it seems like our Principals really don't understand that Coach Southerland should've been the Head Coach they are looking for. Now we have to start all over AGAIN and some of us really dont know if we have it in us to do that AGAIN.

I agree with you...all NEHS football players are hurt by coach southerland having to leave, it seems like our Principals really don't understand that Coach Southerland should've been the Head Coach they are looking for. Now we have to start all over AGAIN and some of us really dont know if we have it in us to do that AGAIN.

I AGREE WITH MY BOYS WE ARE HURT AND ON TOP OF THAT IM A SENIOR WHO REALLY NEEDS THIS AND WE REALLY HAVENT STARTED ANYTHING. I WILL BE HONEST IT WILL SHOW AT THE BEGIN OF THE YEAR THAT WE HAD NO COACH BUT IF THEY DNT GET ONE SOON IM GONNA STEP UP AND SAY IT EVERYONE IS MOVING TO ROSSVIEW FOR FOOTBALL SEASON......