REGION1 1 1A

pujo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one looks like a crap shoot to me, I think the 4 playoff teams will be Grace ,Cloudland Hampton and Cosby. Whats everyones opinion.

Starting early aint we pujo, I like it though , you can never talk too much football.

I agree with you on those 4 playoff teams and the fact that it will be a crapshoot trying to pick an order. This could be one of the more interesting region races we have had.

I think we are all gonna be trying to beat the Private school. Right now judging by what they SHOULD have coming back they don't look that great but we all know there will be a family of athletic christians move into that area of K-town this summer.

Hampton will still be tough maybe (hopefully) not as tough as the last 3 years but will still be better than average.

Cosby returns some experience at key positions and should be a little bigger and lots faster than last year.

Cloudland will still be tough especially if they can find a replacement for Hughes in their spread "O"

Starting early aint we pujo, I like it though , you can never talk too much football.

I agree with you on those 4 playoff teams and the fact that it will be a crapshoot trying to pick an order. This could be one of the more interesting region races we have had.

I think we are all gonna be trying to beat the Private school. Right now judging by what they SHOULD have coming back they don't look that great but we all know there will be a family of athletic christians move into that area of K-town this summer.

Hampton will still be tough maybe (hopefully) not as tough as the last 3 years but will still be better than average.

Cosby returns some experience at key positions and should be a little bigger and lots faster than last year.

Cloudland will still be tough especially if they can find a replacement for Hughes in their spread "O"

Hampton lost pretty much their whole team both ways, but Ithink .they will still be near the top in the region.

I've got a funny feeling Grace will rise to the top, it wouldn't surprise me if they stayed there.

Cloudland is working hard and they could be a handful,just have to find someone to replace Jordan, that won't be easy.

Cosby returns some key starters, Looks like a 4 horse race to me. Should be a fun year.

What about Unaka? Did they loose a bunch?

Smashmouth. they also lost their QB who was a good defensive player. Not sure who else they lost,but Idoubt they will be one ofd the top teams in region 1. Ihave a funny feeling you guys may be in round 4. If you are ,you'll have a fan.

Smashmouth. they also lost their QB who was a good defensive player. Not sure who else they lost,but Idoubt they will be one ofd the top teams in region 1. Ihave a funny feeling you guys may be in round 4. If you are ,you'll have a fan.

I am looking forward to the game in September. I'm sure Hampton will be tough, even with graduation. Smart, tough kids. Great coaches. Just a classy school, great competion. I wish the coaches would play this game every year...but meet on a neutral site, maybe around Knoxville. It's a long drive to Carter county. Maybe we can get a win this time! The Bulldogs have absolutely crushed reg 2 for the past few years.

I would like to see Grace play this year also. I caught the end of their game with Coalfield last year on the radio. What a great coaching job. Fearless play calling. Got to love it. And, Of Course, be looking for them lil guys from Cloudland to bring home the championship this year! Man, it's only March!

I am looking forward to the game in September. I'm sure Hampton will be tough, even with graduation. Smart, tough kids. Great coaches. Just a classy school, great competion. I wish the coaches would play this game every year...but meet on a neutral site, maybe around Knoxville. It's a long drive to Carter county. Maybe we can get a win this time! The Bulldogs have absolutely crushed reg 2 for the past few years.

I would like to see Grace play this year also. I caught the end of their game with Coalfield last year on the radio. What a great coaching job. Fearless play calling. Got to love it. And, Of Course, be looking for them lil guys from Cloudland to bring home the championship this year! Man, it's only March!

i agree smashmouth, it would be pretty cool if they could meet at a neutral site to play this game every year. that drive takes alot out of the kids. i have always enjoied watching oneida's football team. they are a very well coached team. extremely diciplined, their defense will be second to none in east tn. i will be pulling for you guys when youre not playing hampton. good luck. now grace on the other hand, it is really hard for me to pull for them considering the cheap tactics they use to build thier athletic programs. i'm totally against privates bringing in kids from other schools just to play sports and not attend their school, and the other school's number of kids is not even counted towards graces enrollment. its a little cheap if you ask me but they always seem to get by with it. the tssaa needs to wake up and realize that this is an unfair advantage for privates and publics to the in the same classification. it's not about winning or loosing, its about fair competition.

Hampton and Oneida will both find out alot about themselves after the first 2 weeks.This just could be region 2s year. I do think Hampton will be competitive,just got alot of new kids moving up. They should improve alot over the season.