REGION1 1 1A

pujo

I won't get to see much football this year. I'll have to help the tractor trailer load of diapers back into my driveway every week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I do think this season will be one of more parity than in the past. If Hampton runs over Grace, Cosby, and Cloudland it will definitely surprise me. Look for closer games this year.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't get to see much football this year. I'll have to help the tractor trailer load of diapers back into my driveway every week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I do think this season will be one of more parity than in the past. If Hampton runs over Grace, Cosby, and Cloudland it will definitely surprise me. Look for closer games this year.

Takem withya!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> getem some popcorn! it will be fun. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree I don't see anyone rolling over anyone this season.

I appreciate your vote of confidence for my Eagles and I hope we can live up to that.

They'll still be on the bottle! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And in carriers for that matter. And everyone will be wanting to pass them around. I'll probably bring them, but I won't get to see much football. Hopefully, when the Eagles come to the Roan, it wont be a mud bowl like last time. I think you'll be impressed with the new field.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take Grace as number 1. But hey, thats what you should expect when you recruit....

Hampton should by at least a strong 2nd, with alot of experience still returning....

Cosby, I really dont have any idea about.

Cloudland, could be good, but could be awful. Have lots of young guys returning, but they lost like 80% of thier offense in Hughes alone. Without him, they might not win a game last year. He was instant offense. Let's see how they do without him...

Unaka, like Cloudland, could be good, but could be awful. Lost alot to graduation. This year they will have Dylan Yankee back, and he was a load to handle 2 years ago as a sophmore. Peters is sure to be stronger too, so i look for alot out of the fullback position.... Pujo was saying that the QB last year was good on defense, but when he was on offense playing QB, he was the OTHER teams best player more often than not. He couldn't pass, he couldn't scramble, he couldn't handle a snap, heck, he couldn't even hand the dang thing off right... I suspect more passing, cause the sophmore Peterson can fling it. Some people from Oneida was impressed with him last fall... But who knows...

Jellico, same old Jellico... Probably be alot worse this season, actually.

I'll take Grace as number 1. But hey, thats what you should expect when you recruit....

Hampton should by at least a strong 2nd, with alot of experience still returning....

Cosby, I really dont have any idea about.

Cloudland, could be good, but could be awful. Have lots of young guys returning, but they lost like 80% of thier offense in Hughes alone. Without him, they might not win a game last year. He was instant offense. Let's see how they do without him...

Unaka, like Cloudland, could be good, but could be awful. Lost alot to graduation. This year they will have Dylan Yankee back, and he was a load to handle 2 years ago as a sophmore. Peters is sure to be stronger too, so i look for alot out of the fullback position.... Pujo was saying that the QB last year was good on defense, but when he was on offense playing QB, he was the OTHER teams best player more often than not. He couldn't pass, he couldn't scramble, he couldn't handle a snap, heck, he couldn't even hand the dang thing off right... I suspect more passing, cause the sophmore Peterson can fling it. Some people from Oneida was impressed with him last fall... But who knows...

Jellico, same old Jellico... Probably be alot worse this season, actually.

Will you come be our QB coach? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I don't think I've ever witnessed such knowledge. I really think someone should have just slapped Ace for making you carry a water bucket, because you would have been the BEST quarterback in the history of Unaka football. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Will you come be our QB coach? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I don't think I've ever witnessed such knowledge. I really think someone should have just slapped Ace for making you carry a water bucket, because you would have been the BEST quarterback in the history of Unaka football. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nah, Don't know enough about the postion... But let me tell you what: I'll come be your life coach. Cause God knows you need one... Or two... Or five.

P.S. congrats on your two little ones you've got coming Josh. Wish you the best with that.

Hey Pujo, have you heard anything good about our upcoming bulldog team ? I know they are going to be pretty young, but hopfully they will all be working too carry on the winning tradition.

Dawgbacker, I hear alot of positive things, also hear some negative things.It really has alot to do with how many kids that are willing to pay the price to be successful. I really don't like to single out players , but I hear Hampton has some new stars in the making. I'll know more after spring practice.

The weight room has been the loudest I have ever heard it at Cosby this offseason , and I'm not talking about the music being played. The weights are clanging and the players are working. Several of our older players have been really pushing the rest of the team to work hard and convince them of what its going to take to win the region next year.

This is the best work I have ever seen from a team at Cosby , and hopefully we will see a major turn around from last season.

I'm not so sure any of these teams are out working the others, I guess it comes down to, whose doing the best kind of football exercises, who has the superior kids to work with and Coaching. We may be waiting until week 10 to see how this region will pan out. On another note, its going to take a real good team to go through region 2 this season. I can't wait for the Oneida and Hampton game. Should be a dandy.

I'm not so sure any of these teams are out working the others, I guess it comes down to, whose doing the best kind of football exercises, who has the superior kids to work with and Coaching. We may be waiting until week 10 to see how this region will pan out. On another note, its going to take a real good team to go through region 2 this season. I can't wait for the Oneida and Hampton game. Should be a dandy.

Hey Pujo, do you think we are going to be able to compete with Oneida that early in the season ( since we lost 13 seniors ) ? I think we will some serious work this summer to pull this one off. I know we still have some talented players, but we stiil dont have alot of experience. I am not second guessing our boys at all I just know Oneida didnt loose very many.