Manassas Tiger Schedule

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yankee...I have studied the games and compared them...When people like me and you and even Legend put those type of posts out,it makes other people do it also....That's kind of my goal...Instead of making off the wall comments..

If people make a comment show me some facts to back what you say.

If people make a comment show me some facts to back what you say.

He can give you all the facts that he has. He is not rational with his opinions. I would love to see the Manassas-UC match up. There are very few teams in the country that would make it through memphis undefeated.

P&G needs to get a life.

He can give you all the facts that he has. He is not rational with his opinions. I would love to see the Manassas-UC match up. There are very few teams in the country that would make it through memphis undefeated.

P&G needs to get a life.

dragon,don't say the entire country now...Nobody in the state of Tennessee would go undefeated in Memphis...But there are more than a few teams in the entire country that would go undefeated in Memphis...

Can play 3 hall of fame games that would give 27 and two tournaments with 4 games which would give 31, 3 district tourney 34, 3 region tourney 37, 1 sub state 38.Tournaments where you get 4 games is the key. A tournament only counts as 2 games on the schedule.

Like I said before some of those games on the coacht score board didnt even happen.I will give you 1 of them Hamilton Coach backed out of that game with Manassas and would not play Manassas. I dont no why the score board has a score for that game. so Manassas replaced them with Ridgeway. Manassas didnt have to play Ridgeway at the time but the Coach at Manassas has always played any and everybody. so when you look at 21-11 from last season no that Manassas was a good team last season also. it just didnt happen this season. Yes Manassas is more dominate than ever before this season, but they have also been a good team in Memphis under Coach Harris in the past.

Here's a random observation. . . .how did Manassas play 38 games already when it looks like the rest of the state participants didn't play more than 34-35 games? Doesn't the state have a limit? What's the rule and what are the consequences if they violated that rule?

the only other team that played somebody was UC thats why.

SOS is meaningless....It puts to much emphasis on wins and losses...Anybody on here can pull up Manassas schedule, the click on every team on the schedule, check that teams schedule and will notice that alot of these 500 or slightley better than 500 teams played Ridgeway, White Station, Mitchell, Ralieg Egypt, Christian Brothers, and BT Washington...and in alot of cases and I mean alot of cases played these teams to within 10 points and some even alot closer than that .....These are all AA and AAA schools as everyone knows...So No I don't think it's smoke and mirrors at all. Memphis is a meat grinder...they all beat each other up!!!! Never trust SOS when you are talking about a Memphis team>

SOS is meaningless....It puts to much emphasis on wins and losses...Anybody on here can pull up Manassas schedule, the click on every team on the schedule, check that teams schedule and will notice that alot of these 500 or slightley better than 500 teams played Ridgeway, White Station, Mitchell, Ralieg Egypt, Christian Brothers, and BT Washington...and in alot of cases and I mean alot of cases played these teams to within 10 points and some even alot closer than that .....These are all AA and AAA schools as everyone knows...So No I don't think it's smoke and mirrors at all. Memphis is a meat grinder...they all beat each other up!!!! Never trust SOS when you are talking about a Memphis team>

Alot of these Memphis teams with these not so great records would still be playing if they played in Middle and East TN...No disrespect to those areas. Antioch is the only team that stands out to me in either AA or AAA east of the TN river. Maybe I am wrong I don't know..we are all about to find out.

Only one of these two will play for the state championship. If someone is going to upset either of these two teams then they will need to do it the first round of the tourney. Maybe catch one of them cold shooting due to the change of floors and it being alot harder to shoot in the "glass house". I say UC gets beat first round if they draw a team like Moore County or Manassas. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Manassas maybe!..But Moore Co.????? midtensportsfan you believe in Angels don't you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />