Knoxville top 10 teams

BigG

So Dins coached against Webster and Backstrom..this has to narrow the list down quite a bit.

So that means the list is narrowed down between Lenoir City, West, McMinn, Maryville, Oak Ridge or Sevier County.

I Know its not Maryville because he doest know Ryan Pugh, and we recently played SC and I know its not him. I would say its not McMinn because that is a GREAT distance for a coach to travel to see and know so many players from the Knoxville area.

This leaves Lenoir City, West and Oak Ridge. I do not think that it is West because I dont see Coach Ashes perosnality in Dins. So that leaves LC and Oak Ridge. I am going to say he coaches at Oak Ridge because he said he also coaches girls and the Oak Ridge coach, coachs both girls and boys.

OJ Sheppard maybe? Any thoughts anyone?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pseudo i agree with you on several things, nathanial should not have been on that list at all he is not that good in my opinion- mainly just quick, also webster is better than mccoy in my opinion my team has played the crush a couple times even though they killed us everytime, webster was always way more of a threat than mccoy in fact i didn't even know who mccoy was until about a year ago b/c he never stood out against our team.

also i think that there definitely should have been more players from catholic like brian and wegryn

and i think that it is fitting that cak doesn't have anyone on the list, they would have if tarr played but now they don't and that is how it should be

and whoever said it was right but jake holt should be on this list, and tyler mottern is a shoe in for the list so i don't know why that was questioned he is probably the best defender in knoxville, although i hear he is playing some up top which is surprising but best of luck to him

pseudo i agree with you on several things, nathanial should not have been on that list at all he is not that good in my opinion- mainly just quick, also webster is better than mccoy in my opinion my team has played the crush a couple times even though they killed us everytime, webster was always way more of a threat than mccoy in fact i didn't even know who mccoy was until about a year ago b/c he never stood out against our team.

also i think that there definitely should have been more players from catholic like brian and wegryn

and i think that it is fitting that cak doesn't have anyone on the list, they would have if tarr played but now they don't and that is how it should be

and whoever said it was right but jake holt should be on this list, and tyler mottern is a shoe in for the list so i don't know why that was questioned he is probably the best defender in knoxville, although i hear he is playing some up top which is surprising but best of luck to him

any player on any night can shine arsenal has so many great players cody can play reat usually does and tom can have a couple games a year where it is scary how every thing works for him aaron as well can play great diego d., alex h., tyler m., brian b., parker d. , nathaniel., andrew m. too many good players to pick one varies from night to night

So Dins coached against Webster and Backstrom..this has to narrow the list down quite a bit.

So that means the list is narrowed down between Lenoir City, West, McMinn, Maryville, Oak Ridge or Sevier County.

I Know its not Maryville because he doest know Ryan Pugh, and we recently played SC and I know its not him. I would say its not McMinn because that is a GREAT distance for a coach to travel to see and know so many players from the Knoxville area.

This leaves Lenoir City, West and Oak Ridge. I do not think that it is West because I dont see Coach Ashes perosnality in Dins. So that leaves LC and Oak Ridge. I am going to say he coaches at Oak Ridge because he said he also coaches girls and the Oak Ridge coach, coachs both girls and boys.

OJ Sheppard maybe? Any thoughts anyone?

D you could be right but thing is dins def knows what he is talking about so it shouldnt matter who he is...ya feel me on that cuz?

• 1 month later...