Millington Central vs. Wilson Central

ctrojan70

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think experience is out the door! Millington has already proven they can play on the big stage over the past couple of days and they are battle tested.

I couldn't have said it better myself....The only experience that is relivant is the experience of the last two days.... Both teams will get the other's best game today. It should be an incredible game.

Much like I said yesterday, Win or lose there are two things that I can guarantee.....1. Coach Gat will have our girls prepared and 2. Our Girls will give 110% effort.

Go Lady Trojans!!....Go 14AAA....Let's bring home the Gold Ball to Shelby County for the first time since 1985!!

Congrats to the Wilson Central girls, great job. Hassell is playing like a Miss Baskeball player! She comes up big in the clutch.

Congrats to Coach Gat's girls also.

I got to go with the home town girls! This will be the 3rd for Wilson County girls this decade!

I will especially be rooting for Chelsea Burroughs, I predict she will come up big in this game.

I think Hassell is too much, but WC has their hands full, maybe playing the best team they have faced all year. But, I think WC is used to playing great teams, so they will not be intimidated, and have been to this game before. go wildcats!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wish JC a quick recovery also!

Congrats to the Wilson Central girls, great job. Hassell is playing like a Miss Baskeball player! She comes up big in the clutch.

Congrats to Coach Gat's girls also.

I got to go with the home town girls! This will be the 3rd for Wilson County girls this decade!

I will especially be rooting for Chelsea Burroughs, I predict she will come up big in this game.

I think Hassell is too much, but WC has their hands full, maybe playing the best team they have faced all year. But, I think WC is used to playing great teams, so they will not be intimidated, and have been to this game before. go wildcats!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wish JC a quick recovery also!

If the game is anything like the rest of the AAA tourney, then it is going to come right down to the wire. The 8 teams that made it to the Boro have represented the State extremely well. The future is definitely bright. The big part of almost every team returns for next season... So, I would expect that at the very least 6 of the 8 teams could be make a return trip next season.

The two Shelby County participants (Millington and Bartlett) both return their entire starting fives from this years team.

GO LADY TROJANS!....GO 14AAA!

The two Shelby County participants (Millington and Bartlett) both return their entire starting fives from this years team.

GO LADY TROJANS!....GO 14AAA!

Bartlett only loss to TWO teams this semester which was Millington and Wilson Central and they both are in the state finals. I would imagine that Millington and Bartlett are going to be extremely strong next year and both on a mission.

As for tonight: Gooooooooo 14AAA..... Do wha cha do Millington...... Handle your business and bring that gold ball back to West Tn (Shelby Metro area).

Looks like I'm going to have to get one more night at the hotel so the Bartlett Lady Panthers can root on our sister team....

Good luck ladies!

Go Lady Trojans!!.... This is what it is all about!! One win away from bring home the Gold Ball to Shelby County for the first time since 1985.

Am I crazy, or didn't the Memphis Hillcrest Lady Vikings win the state championship several years ago? Please correct me if I am wrong. And if they did, why don't they get any props? And if I'm wrong, then, well, I can be crazy.

Am I crazy, or didn't the Memphis Hillcrest Lady Vikings win the state championship several years ago? Please correct me if I am wrong. And if they did, why don't they get any props? And if I'm wrong, then, well, I can be crazy.

I should have been more specific..... This would be the first time since 1985 that a team from Shelby County has won the AAA State Championship. Thank you for the correction!

Go Lady Trojans!!.... Go 14AAA!!

The Bartlett Lady Panthers have been Ultra-Supportive the last two days.... We need and Appreciate your Support.... We need you tonight as well