LA vs. Fulton

Numbers I found on CoachT.

Fulton

Overall record -- 26-4

Class A -- (played no A teams)

Class AA -- 15-2 (Lost to Austin East by 3 & 7)

Class AAA -- 10-2 (Lost to Bearden by 7 & 8)

Division II -- 1-0

Out of State -- (played no out-of-state teams)

Average points scored: 70

Average points allowed: 53

17 game win streak

Livingston Academy

Overall record -- 30-4

Class A -- 4-1 (Lost to Union City by 11)

Class AA -- 20-1 (Lost to CPA by 7)

Class AAA -- 4-1 (Lost to Centennial by 10)

Division II -- 1-0

Out of State -- 1-1 (Lost to Creekside, GA by 8)

Average points scored: 69

Average points allowed: 55

20 game win streak

Useless trivia maybe, but these teams' numbers match very closely. Should be a good game.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Thread seems like the Fulton vs LA football thread a couple years ago! Many posters are picking LA to beat Fulton however I don't see that happening. THis may get ugly.. Fulton wins this one.

Hey Turtle I hope you not basing your prediction on the football scores from years past, b/c your in for a rude awakening. I can't figure out for the life of me why you think it could get ugly. I agree it could get ugly but I'm thinking in HOG-EYE's favor.

Have you ever seen LA's basketball team play? I would say no you haven't. Have I seen Fulton play basketball, no I haven't but I'm sure they have athlete's galore like in football. But we have played teams as good and better than Fulton all year. So I think this will be a real close game.

Maybe you can come and watch us play Fulton wednesday night and get ready for your Roadrunners game on thursday. Good Luck to your Roadrunners they could be in a dog fight as well.

My guess is that Fulton wins a competitive game. Fulton has strong guard play by Gallman and Jalen Steele. Chase Dunn is big time and he is going to have to get it going early and often b/c the team goes as he goes. When he scores, it opens up shots for the other players. If the rest of the LA boys step up and play, they could win. They should have some good experience from the poor effort they put up against Union City earlier this year.

My guess is that Fulton wins a competitive game. Fulton has strong guard play by Gallman and Jalen Steele. Chase Dunn is big time and he is going to have to get it going early and often b/c the team goes as he goes. When he scores, it opens up shots for the other players. If the rest of the LA boys step up and play, they could win. They should have some good experience from the poor effort they put up against Union City earlier this year.

Agree Hoopster. LA has come a long way since they played Union City. And I am in no way saying that LA could win that game today but that's what has made them a better team, playing teams like UC that can flat out run teams off the court. Going into the Fulton game I'm sure they will be a running team. That's ok it should be a good game then b/c LA can run as well. That's why I like this young LA team, they can play fast , slow or whatever the other team wants to do.

Boy, that's really telling them! Those of us who prefer English in the US, haven't a clue what you're telling them. But I'm sure you really told them!

Wow.. up2late, the one that was getting on Legend about spelling and grammar misusage! and I believe you told him to "read up--- you might learn something" and you don't know what King is saying? Well read up you might learn something /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The first statement means Livingston Academy will win by less than ten (slang version cause the proper version is actually really weird to say in English) and the second statement means Can you stop the pursuit Dunn? Can you stop our game of the protector? You can stop 6 ' 7 Ramsey and 6 ' 5 McClearran (proper version).... Am I right, King?

Wow.. up2late, the one that was getting on Legend about spelling and grammar misusage! and I believe you told him to "read up--- you might learn something" and you don't know what King is saying? Well read up you might learn something /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The first statement means Livingston Academy will win by less than ten (slang version cause the proper version is actually really weird to say in English) and the second statement means Can you stop the pursuit Dunn? Can you stop our game of the protector? You can stop 6 ' 7 Ramsey and 6 ' 5 McClearran (proper version).... Am I right, King?

Again, I prefer English and the proper use of it. But I appreciate your translation, and who knows? Perhaps I'll take some foreign language courses someday and "learn something".

So, help me with this, I'm not real smart. King21, who seems to be a Livingston Academy fan, is asking the fans of Fulton how they will stop Dunn. Is that right? And then he's telling them that they can stop Ramsey and McLearran. Is that right? Just making sure I understand your translation.

??Puede usted parar la persecuci??n Dunn? ??Puede usted parar nuestro juego del protector? Puede usted parar 6'7 Ramsey y 6'5 McClearran

Hey Senioretta.....All this seems to prove is you can order tacos with a side of rice & beans at Senior Taco. What does your intimidating spanish have to do with basketball. Is this suppose to be Livingston Smack talk?