Congrats Wilson Central

worden55

Congratulations to the Wilson Central Lady Wildcats for their second state championship in three years! The girls came out and played hard last night they executed the game plan to perfection. What an accomplishment for such a young program four state tournament appearances and two state championships. Great job Jasmine on winning Miss Basketball! Hopefully the team will be able to come back and do it again next year. Thank you very much Chelsea for your hard work this year you will be missed, good luck in the future. Congratulations to the Coaching staff, Hows it feel to have two rings? I can already tell you that second gold ball is going to look pretty good in that trophy case /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be honest with yourself. Others had the same things thrown at them, but they do not stand 6'4. As i said, she should be more impressive than she is. You should just look at the stats and be honest. She towers (height) over most girls and her stats she be better than I am seeing. As far as no brains you are our leader /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

It amazes me sometimes, how some people that are short on brains, find this board, but they do!

ARE YOU CRAZY? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats to Wilson Central. You did this as a team!!

Absolutely! a team is 5 players and some are enjoying their victory out of the main spot light but their contribution on the court was vital to the victory. So congrats to those players who unselfishly helped bring home the Gold. Great job this year Ladies and we can't wait to see 4 Seniors (plus one more!) in action next year.

Until next year Ya'll /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

She really was not deserving of the Miss Basketball award. When you look at the stats it leave a lot of people saying HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? It must be a middle TN thing. She should more impressive than what I have seen.

hahahaha thats funny who do you think should have won it then Joe basketball Your daughter??

jasmine hassell scored 32,17, and 22 being double and triple teamed and lead her team to the championship and won it. What did the other girls do the girl from clevland didnt show me a darn thing and i didnt see greeneville play cuz they got put out in the first round. obviously there are lots more people who think what you said was a big joke.

So stat man you should probably pull your head outta the sand

Be honest with yourself. Others had the same things thrown at them, but they do not stand 6'4. As i said, she should be more impressive than she is. You should just look at the stats and be honest. She towers (height) over most girls and her stats she be better than I am seeing. As far as no brains you are our leader /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

ok i saw every aaa game but one and didnt see any double or triple teams on the girl for clevland and your pretty hard to impress or your lost like last years easter egg but 71 pts is pretty good for three games if you ask me cuz im guessing you didnt see her play any other games. and if im not mistaken jarrell from shelbyville is about 6'5 and she definatly does not dominate. If jasmine did not win it than there was no sense in having ms basketball no one really agrees with you either. so id qut posting and try to keep your stupidity on the down low

ok i saw every aaa game but one and didnt see any double or triple teams on the girl for clevland and your pretty hard to impress or your lost like last years easter egg but 71 pts is pretty good for three games if you ask me cuz im guessing you didnt see her play any other games. and if im not mistaken jarrell from shelbyville is about 6'5 and she definatly does not dominate. If jasmine did not win it than there was no sense in having ms basketball no one really agrees with you either. so id qut posting and try to keep your stupidity on the down low

Jasmine is the best post player in the state! She is not flashy just basic fundamental post you up and score. She has great power and strength when she gets fouled to put it in regardless. No excuses about being fouled, she just puts your butt in the cup. Great job young lady. She does an excellent job of sealing and utilizing the paint when the ball is skipped. I love her energy and attitude.

I also watched every AAA game that was played and Jasmine Hassell definitely demonstrated why she was nominated and why she was chosen. Bartlett had to flat out double team her and she still finished with 32pts. The ONLY other person in the AAA state tournament that was double teamed was Jasmine James by Wilson Central and she finished with 29pts, 10rebs, 4 stls.

Congrats Jasmine Hassell on an outstanding year.

I also watched every AAA game that was played and Jasmine Hassell definitely demonstrated why she was nominated and why she was chosen. Bartlett had to flat out double team her and she still finished with 32pts. The ONLY other person in the AAA state tournament that was double teamed was Jasmine James by Wilson Central and she finished with 29pts, 10rebs, 4 stls.

Congrats Jasmine Hassell on an outstanding year.

LOL THE VOTING IS OVER, QUIT CAMPAIGNING FOR YOUR DAUGHTER LOL

She will win next year.....

LOL THE VOTING IS OVER, QUIT CAMPAIGNING FOR YOUR DAUGHTER LOL

She will win next year.....

Come on guyoutwest - Hehehe /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ??“ I got to start early to keep up with Middle TN??¦.LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seriously: Jasmine Hassell did her thing in the state tournament and all season and is just as deserving as anyone. Great job JH??¦??¦

Jasmine is the best post player in the state! She is not flashy just basic fundamental post you up and score. She has great power and strength when she gets fouled to put it in regardless. No excuses about being fouled, she just puts your butt in the cup. Great job young lady. She does an excellent job of sealing and utilizing the paint when the ball is skipped. I love her energy and attitude.

I agree with you about Jasmine, and you should know. Just want to say congrats to you and your girls. Your team is good enough to be champions also, just makes WC's accomplishment that much better, haven beaten such a high quality team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />