who will play dc next

choctaw4

I would assume so ........ however notice the number of posts by this person & then also note the response from the real D.C. supporters ! Seems the same both ways when you get right down to it ! I guess our best response should've been NO response ! Both teams had best focus on the task @ hand to be ceratin !

Sorry, I didn't realize you had to have x number of posts to begin a thread. Thats my bad. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yes you have been respectful as whole on this thread, but folks from middle and east TN have read west TN talk all season and it has not been near this respectful. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I will agree that every team had better not look past round one! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I didn't realize you had to have x number of posts to begin a thread. Thats my bad. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yes you have been respectful as whole on this thread, but folks from middle and east TN have read west TN talk all season and it has not been near this respectful. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I will agree that every team had better not look past round one! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I didn't say that you had to have "X number of posts to start a thread" ......... just making a point that those of us including yourself apparently (with 889) for the most part don't go "jumpin the gun when it's one & you're done" ! I don't know about the "West Tennessee talk" ! I have stuck mainly to west Tennessee threads anyhow ! We've had plenty to banter back & forth about IN West Tennessee without my crossing the Tennessee River via "cyberspace" ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I didn't say that you had to have "X number of posts to start a thread" ......... just making a point that those of us including yourself apparently (with 889) for the most part don't go "jumpin the gun when it's one & you're done" ! I don't know about the "West Tennessee talk" ! I have stuck mainly to west Tennessee threads anyhow ! We've had plenty to banter back & forth about IN West Tennessee without my crossing the Tennessee River via "cyberspace" ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Look 73, they're are lots of threads started by mostly kids (with low post numbers) that start threads that most think would jinx a particular team. You and I are not going to start these kind of threads because we know that any thing can happen and sometimes does. That is why (jinxing your team) most are wanting this thread closed or at least that is the way I am reading it. I wouldn't want my team jinxed either by a thread like this. CPA will be a handful, and I guarantee that. Not a fan of CPA either, just another respector of their team.

ok so again i will ask who will dc play next if they win

Oh....why, why, why, why, why, why, why,why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, WHY ask that again............................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Look 73, they're are lots of threads started by mostly kids (with low post numbers) that start threads that most think would jinx a particular team. You and I are not going to start these kind of threads because we know that any thing can happen and sometimes does. That is why (jinxing your team) most are wanting this thread closed or at least that is the way I am reading it. I wouldn't want my team jinxed either by a thread like this. CPA will be a handful, and I guarantee that. Not a fan of CPA either, just another respector of their team.

Free speech ! I'm all for it ......... you & I are on the same page "Anything can happen ?" YOU BET ! I don't make predictions in any sport or on ANY thread whether it concerns D.C. or not ! This year & any year it comes down to ........ talent ........ coaching ........... but most of all the WILL TO WIN & NEVER SAY DIE ! I wouldn't necessarily close the thread. No real harm done ! I AM a tad on the supersticious side but one overzealous student won't decide this or any other game's outcome .......... just that they ain't "Been THERE done THAT" ................. YET ! The team has & they know how quickly you can go from the top ..... to the house ! I just know that when "crunch time" comes the best team ................ on that night will be the victor ! In my mind's eye any team that gets to the "borro" has earned my respect ! Regardless of classification, record or any other laurels ! What the heck ............ let's just let 'em have their fun ! I just don't like for any of the "Choctaw Nation" to come off as "cocky" or arrogant. PROUD you bet ! This has been a great year for the athletic programs @ D.C. ........... I just want our supporters to act like we've been there before & like we belong ............ cause this group of young men DEFINITELY do belong in the company of ALL the teams that made it to the show ! Likely none of them would appreciate the statement / thread. That's just the kind of young ment that they are. I haven't enjoyed high school basketball this much since my daughter's team went 33 - 1 a few years back. Guarantee you they ARE FUN to watch ! .......................... Still no prediction outta me though !

GOOOOOOO CHOCTAWS !