who will play dc next

choctaw4

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can those little guys on that picture stop the very fast and athletic 6'4" and 6'5" wing players from taking it to the @@@@ on them and if they block the shot they will just put the little guys from Dyer in the hole with the ball

Well....you are in for a shock. You have obviously never seen them play or know absolutely nothing about them or you would realize how assinine your post is. They have played against big and they have played aginst fast...they came out on top. By the way..they are faster than fast. Most well conditioned team I have ever seen. J. Blake didn't get nominated for Mr. Basketball for no reason. CPA will get a good game....don't doubt that.

How can those little guys on that picture stop the very fast and athletic 6'4" and 6'5" wing players from taking it to the @@@@ on them and if they block the shot they will just put the little guys from Dyer in the hole with the ball

Ok... First of all, it isn't Dyer that is a city in Gibson County! Second, don't worry about Dyer County until it comes time to play! Third, Dyer County played Booker T. Washington last year when BTW had Jerry Hampton, he was 6'10, and during that game Jeremy Kimble from DC got up and blocked his shot! Last, Dyer County has played the FAST and the SIZE and has came out on top!

Ok... First of all, it isn't Dyer that is a city in Gibson County! Second, don't worry about Dyer County until it comes time to play! Third, Dyer County played Booker T. Washington last year when BTW had Jerry Hampton, he was 6'10, and during that game Jeremy Kimble from DC got up and blocked his shot! Last, Dyer County has played the FAST and the SIZE and has came out on top!

It's still a goofy picture... why was that taken?

Well its pretty obvious that Dyer County fans are already looking ahead to LA/Fulton... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope somebody (CPA student) is telling Z, Hunter, and David that Dyer is overlooking CPA all the way! lol

Just because all the Dyer COunty fans are so certain on the win I see Dyer County winning by 20+..

Well its pretty obvious that Dyer County fans are already looking ahead to LA/Fulton... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope somebody (CPA student) is telling Z, Hunter, and David that Dyer is overlooking CPA all the way! lol

Just because all the Dyer COunty fans are so certain on the win I see Dyer County winning by 20+..

Yeah you know we are.... that is why all of the DC fans are saying kill this thread or why did this thread start.