Lincoln County vs Columbia

MrNoitAll

You will need to help me out because I dont remember bashing any coach or school, but for a coach to lose it on the net seens very odd? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You weren't bashing them directly, but you made several unneccesary remarks. Coach Smith is a great guy and he was only coming to the defense of his team. I think you may of ruffled his feathers a little more than he realized. You are a CoachT newby, so I'm going to assume you didn't know better. The football and basketball threads typically host the more contraversial topics.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like to me you need to worry about your team getting better and winning than worrying about what is said on Coacht. Don??™t remember anything being said that isn??™t true do you? It must be getting to you because Columbia is better than you are this year and last year. Plus you got to play those Wildcats and you know they are better! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

That is an awful lot of bragging based on a 3-2 game. where I come from, we call that close. I would say Sir based on your name, but the daisy makes me pause...

You weren't bashing them directly, but you made several unneccesary remarks. Coach Smith is a great guy and he was only coming to the defense of his team. I think you may of ruffled his feathers a little more than he realized. You are a CoachT newby, so I'm going to assume you didn't know better. The football and basketball threads typically host the more contraversial topics.

What does being a newby have to do with just telling the truth? I would never want anyone to call out my players or friends by name (which I have NEVER DONE) but it looks like the coach from LC let it get to him. Coacht is a great way for people to express their views and their comments as long as it does not hurt others. But being a coach you have to realize that people are always going to second guess you and your decisions. What I have seen in the past years is that LC isnt one of the best teams in District 8 AAA not talking about any player just stating fact. Now you have two choices as I see it is to get better or cry about what people are saying. I would rather stop crying and get better! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i reccommend all of us not to look at any thread this guy has anything to do with. It is obvious he is here to do nothing but cause trouble. he has been turned into coacht as one that needs to be watched. I just dont understand why we get chance to have something like coacht and then idiots and yes i said IDIOT gets on here and ruins it for everybody. Im sure none of us will ever know who this bozo is cause he has to be at least smart enough to know he is just asking for an old fashion whooping which i am too old to do but i am sure several here that are not. Really mrknowit all back off. This is stupid to get on here and just cause trouble. Let the people enjoy coacht PLEASE!

How many years has it been since LC has beaten Columbia?? It will be longer after this year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sounds like to me you need to worry about your team getting better and winning than worrying about what is said on Coacht. Don??™t remember anything being said that isn??™t true do you? It must be getting to you because Columbia is better than you are this year and last year. Plus you got to play those Wildcats and you know they are better! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

All I am going to say is if you can do a better job, then come on down here, up here, over here, where ever your from and step up to the plate and coach these girls......This year is gonna be hard as heck for this team cause like it was said before in another thread, this team is mostly FRESHMAN!!!!! If they all stick together and PLAY LIKE A TEAM then i can guarantee you that next year they will be hard to beat!!!

and in the famous lines of Forrest Gump, "That's all i have to say about that!!!" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All I am going to say is if you can do a better job, then come on down here, up here, over here, where ever your from and step up to the plate and coach these girls......This year is gonna be hard as heck for this team cause like it was said before in another thread, this team is mostly FRESHMAN!!!!! If they all stick together and PLAY LIKE A TEAM then i can guarantee you that next year they will be hard to beat!!!

and in the famous lines of Forrest Gump, "That's all i have to say about that!!!" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How did LC do yesterday? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />