Chattanooga area top 10

Indian

Very early picks based on past results and what's happened in the first couple of days. Some results may not have been called in or posted on here.

1-GPS

2-Ooltewah

3-Baylor

4-Red Bank

5-Hixson

6-Soddy-Daisy

7-Chattanooga Christian

8-Rhea County

9-Whitwell

10-Meigs County

Honorable mentions (not necessarily in order-Polk, Cleveland, Sequatchie, Grace, Walker Valley

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Wednesday's results, move Hixson and Soddy-Daisy to four and five, drop Red Bank to six.

I watched your posts for years and respect your top teams from the East. Just hard to believe that Meigs County is one of the top ten teams this year. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

After Wednesday's results, move Hixson and Soddy-Daisy to four and five, drop Red Bank to six.

Hixson has some great hitters and they got lucky last night with a shot in the 7th, off one bad pitch that doesn't mean Red Bank should be moved to sixth, its to early yet to tell anything and now with spring break no one is going to get much play, we all know that things change after Soddy tournament, that some teams look bad and turn out doing great by the end of season and vice versa so its just to early to tell anything yet.

Yeah the Whitwell game surprised me, not that that they won but the margin. If it doesn't rain it out I'll get a good look at Chattanooga Christian tomorrow. As for Hixson, the homer may have been "lucky" but in a tie game all it can take it "one bad pitch." They also got the shutout against a team with some good hitters. Hixson beat Red Bank, Soddy-Daisy beat Mt Juliet so you have to go by the results. Meigs has had good middle school teams lately who should maybe be sophomores and juniors now, won't surprise me to see them win their district but three or four other teams could too. This is just for fun and the girls will decide on the field who's the best, maybe some regular posters from Chattanooga can add their top 10's every few days and they can be combined for to get wider opinion.

Well if you're going to mention Cleveland and Walker Valley as honorable mentions, you might as well add Bradley Central as well. Bradley is turning heads with their Senior pitcher Leah Banks, but the season still is young and is definately going to pan out as all of the Chattanooga area teams duke it out in the next couple of weeks.

Raider":37c0iaet]

Well if you're going to mention Cleveland and Walker Valley as honorable mentions, you might as well add Bradley Central as well. Bradley is turning heads with their Senior pitcher Leah Banks, but the season still is young and is definately going to pan out as all of the Chattanooga area teams duke it out in the next couple of weeks.

I don't remember seeing any results yet for Bradley, who've they played and what were the scores?