Knox West vs. Morristown West

NedNatterjack

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was 4-1, and west dominated all game. Morristown's goal was off a free kick that the ref let them play before he blew the whistle and the ball bounced into the goal. Horrible reffing game. At least 6 yellows for west, and one for morristown

From your complaints, it sounds like you guys lost the game! You won! Don't cheapen it by complaining about the refs or belittling the other team's goal.

You guys have an amazing team that will get the recognition that it deserves. I believe that you all will come out on top in your district and give the other one a run for their money, I just hope that you guys continue to play (and post /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ) with the class that you have always held to a high standard.

Who got the cards and for what?

One was to Tanner for a hard challenge that deserved a yellow. Another one was to Cody for talking to his players after they scored, but the ref for some reason thought he was talking to him. Another was to Ben for jogging back on defence next to the spot of a free kick. And the only other one i can remember is to Tanner where he did the same thing as Ben.