SMHS BOYS SOCCER?

acm1715

I think Barcelona is right, that filling Hector's hole will be tough, but the same thing can be said about us with Brandon not playing.

Do they have a chance for post season? I can't really say, since I don't know what they brought back from last year. I know that our district is tough, with what I hear about Loudon having a good season might make it even tougher.

I think that Stone will get more and more competitive each year. I was impressed with them last season, and I think they will do well this season also.

Do you think they have the strength to compete with teams like Knox. Catholic and CAK?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think they have the strength to compete with teams like Knox. Catholic and CAK?

I am going to quote myself:

Do they have a chance for post season? I can't really say, since I don't know what they brought back from last year. I know that our district is tough, with what I hear about Loudon having a good season might make it even tougher.

I think that Stone will get more and more competitive each year. I was impressed with them last season, and I think they will do well this season also.

While I think you want a "yes" or "no" answer, I cannot objectively give it to you yet. Who have you scrimmaged and what were the outcomes?

No idea who you are talking about. Is it in AAA or A/AA?

G I was the same way......I thought he was asking about the new Signal Mtn. H.S. that will open next year. Signal Mtn. HS should hit the ground running next year because they have some good club teams up there.

I saw SMHS play in their first game this year and I don't think they have what it takes to compete with the teams from knoxville. I think being a new school is a problem and I'm not saying that in the next couple of years that they won't give CAK competition. However, from what I saw on Monday, I don't believe that they have a team this year that can compete for a state title. The soccer I saw was very sloppy, although, it worked for them because they are aggressive and play with heart. I think the sloppy style of play will keep them from competing with teams like Catholic and CAK.

Stone Memorial Highschool. In A-AA and i saw their schedule and they only lost 2-0 to CAK last season. keepin scoreless till the last few minutes of the game?

Who is CAK? Are they any good? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm new to the East Tennessee and I was wondering who's Smhs??? Are they threat and/or can they make a run in the post season against the knox. area schools?

smhs is a young team. Last year they had a good run. They have talent for being so young. They have a chance to make a run in the postseason but they have to get through cak and catholic first.