Knox Halls

coachtinsider

No offense taken.

I played MLB in HS.

All I was saying is Zabowski is ideally suited, because of his height, to catch those passes that are thrown at or near the sidelines or corner of the endzone.

I believe the Red & White game starts at 6:00, but don't quote me on that.

I had to quote myself after the Red & White game as Z+7 scored the Red Team's only TD on a fade to the corner of the endzone.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to quote myself after the Red & White game as Z+7 scored the Red Team's only TD on a fade to the corner of the endzone.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree with you, that was really nice. What did the final score wind up being? I had to leave a bit early. The defenses on both sides seemed to be flying around to the ball like some Halls defensive teams of old! That's a very good sign for our boys.

I agree with you, that was really nice. What did the final score wind up being? I had to leave a bit early. The defenses on both sides seemed to be flying around to the ball like some Halls defensive teams of old! That's a very good sign for our boys.

The defense was very good. A few players remain dinged up, but no career ending type injuries all spring.

The offense will improve the most between now and August with the return of the boys who were playing baseball.

Stadium Club raised over $7,000.00 Monday night and lots of upcoming freshman parents are now getting involved in the program.

Agreed on the return thing. Gibson read the QB well. The other poster is correct on the return being dead. Same rule applies in the NCAA.

Let's get ready to tailgate later this summer.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

The defense was very good. A few players remain dinged up, but no career ending type injuries all spring.

The offense will improve the most between now and August with the return of the boys who were playing baseball.

Stadium Club raised over $7,000.00 Monday night and lots of upcoming freshman parents are now getting involved in the program.

Agreed on the return thing. Gibson read the QB well. The other poster is correct on the return being dead. Same rule applies in the NCAA.

Let's get ready to tailgate later this summer.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

That's great that the Stadium Club was able to raise that amount of money just at the Red/White game. Can you help us out with any information about the progress of starting the field house?

That's great that the Stadium Club was able to raise that amount of money just at the Red/White game. Can you help us out with any information about the progress of starting the field house?

i guess since we have been raising money since 1892, i think we are getting close. seriously though, i hope they are getting close seeing as how these kids need a new field house. the numbers are growing every year and the field house is not getting any bigger.

I don't think anyone is hurt to the point of missing any fall practice. The most serious is probably #72 who is still rehabing his knee. Big #75 continues to have feet and ankle issues.

I liked what little I saw in Spring practice. You have to assume that adding 7 or 8 baseball players, 1 trackster and who ever else was missing this spring, will only help. There was good effort and competition. This team, more than others I can remember, is unpredictable. They have enough talent and defense to do very well. They could also struggle on offense and continue to be weak against the pass and containing mobile quarterbacks. I think a handful of young guys could provide some depth, which is always good.

Given the tough schedule, (2 good 5A schools and a tough region) I think 8-2 or better is a great year. From what I hear, Clinton will be very good with great returning players and some transfer help. Central, West and Powell will be good. Even with holes to fill, I expect all three to be in the playoff hunt. South Doyle will surprise at least one team this year. Maryville will be no different. They lost a great senior class, but when you get it rolling, the great senior classes keep coming.

I can't wait until fall.

Go Big Red