DC Baseball

beavo5

OOOoooohhh........I want him to call 73!!!!!! C'mon dude man up and give him a call!! Seriously..glad to know BA is doing well 73!! Sounds like we got us some more haters (shouldn't we be used to that??) Dang...success does breed hatred!!! Maybe it should be taken as a compliment /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Oh...I luv Montana...spent a month there snowboarding once.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOoooohhh........I want him to call 73!!!!!! C'mon dude man up and give him a call!! Seriously..glad to know BA is doing well 73!! Sounds like we got us some more haters (shouldn't we be used to that??) Dang...success does breed hatred!!! Maybe it should be taken as a compliment /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Oh...I luv Montana...spent a month there snowboarding once.

Shake 'dem haters off!!!

I wish I could get adsmom to call ME!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You can call my mom and dad to get my cell phone # also. But they are pretty protective of their little boy, so you will have to be VERY nice to them to get it. (they are in the book...........or a book. Probably not YOUR book.)

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> You folks are very entertaining. And I mean that in the best possible way!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Why don't you ask P.O. yourself !!! All "bark & no bite" ! Might wanna ask some runnin' backs from opposing teams about that ! If you're sayin' I'm "all bark & no bite" ............ might be best you "tend your own knittin' " ! It ain't safe "throwin' rocks in glass houses" ! As for me not lettin' something like this happen ............................. "oh what a freakin' tragedy" ! If you're a parent (which I seriously doubt) get my # from Coach Ozment (he has it) if you aren't sounds like you got some kind of "complex" or issues with B.A. that you might not want to (or be intimidated by) addressing with him "face to face" ....................... maybe you oughtta consider gettin' a life ! I'm not gonna get into a "battle of wits with an unarmed person" here ! Coach Ozment runs the show so why would you have any interest in this anyway

No complex-- just stating the facts! Most parents wouldnt allow their son/daughter to leave their team to go with their girlfriend sking! I hope he has fun while his team is working! sounds kind of selfish! But if the coach allows it (im betting not) have fun! Truth hurts sometimes doesnt it 73qb?

No complex-- just stating the facts! Most parents wouldnt allow their son/daughter to leave their team to go with their girlfriend sking! I hope he has fun while his team is working! sounds kind of selfish! But if the coach allows it (im betting not) have fun! Truth hurts sometimes doesnt it 73qb?

No "pain" here in the truth ! Your speaking of "most parents" leads me to beleive that you are NOT one ! Life (which you seem to know nothing about) does not begin & end with the high school sports experience ! As for your "betting NOT" re: P.O. allowing it, he was aware. What ............ you think that B.A. just pitched his game on Monday & said "Oh by the way coach Ozment............. I'm going to Montana for the rest of the week !!!!!" ...........NOT ! That's why Derrick pitched the "Away Game" ! You have no clue the time or work that kid has put in both in football & baseball his entire life. Likely any sacrifices that you have made would only include puttin' down your "X-box" controls to take the trash out or you wouldn't be trying to "stir up a stink" about this ! Noted that you're from D'burg............. are you trying to create problems from within for the "spring edition of the RIVALRY" ? If so it won't work. B.A. after the football injury could easily have said "I ain't ready yet" for this early in the season anyhow. Instead he spent his time in P/T to push himself to be ready when the season started. First "organized baseball" I beleive was 02/10 ................ He was released as "READY" on the 18th (Not to mention that he was going to sessions & throwing out of a chair or anything else he could do to prepare for this Spring before being released ! So don't talk to me about sacrifice OR team ! So why don't you get yourself a life and get over this. Or better yet address it with Coach Ozment, B.A., or myself ! P.O. has my number !!!!!!!! If you were a "plus member" I'd P/M it to you ! Truth hurts ............ (scoffs) You wouldn't know the truth if it was staring you in the face ! Truth is ..... (hurts you) yeah it does you are just in denial about "your complex / issues" ! GET THE H311 OVER IT ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh yeah.......... you didn't answer my question what about this concerns you anyhow ? What with your being from Dyersburg & all !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't do it in football ...................... Couldn't do it in basketball ................................ Baseball ???????????????? We'll see ! I don't make predictions or "brazen statements" on here ! BUT ............ it'll be a HOOT ! Now get over yourself or e-mail "Dr Phil" & see if you can get on his show maybe he can address your insecurities / envy issues ! Maybe he can help ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh by the way .................... I'm done wastin' time with you (see previous post re:"battle of wits with unarmed person" ! WHAT 15 WHOLE POST ON HERE ?!?!? That makes 20 % of your time here directed toward this .............. now if that's not issues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEEK SOME HELP ! Or seek a reply from someone else you've become very boorish !

No "pain" here in the truth ! Your speaking of "most parents" leads me to beleive that you are NOT one ! Life (which you seem to know nothing about) does not begin & end with the high school sports experience ! As for your "betting NOT" re: P.O. allowing it, he was aware. What ............ you think that B.A. just pitched his game on Monday & said "Oh by the way coach Ozment............. I'm going to Montana for the rest of the week !!!!!" ...........NOT ! That's why Derrick pitched the "Away Game" ! You have no clue the time or work that kid has put in both in football & baseball his entire life. Likely any sacrifices that you have made would only include puttin' down your "X-box" controls to take the trash out or you wouldn't be trying to "stir up a stink" about this ! Noted that you're from D'burg............. are you trying to create problems from within for the "spring edition of the RIVALRY" ? If so it won't work. B.A. after the football injury could easily have said "I ain't ready yet" for this early in the season anyhow. Instead he spent his time in P/T to push himself to be ready when the season started. First "organized baseball" I beleive was 02/10 ................ He was released as "READY" on the 18th (Not to mention that he was going to sessions & throwing out of a chair or anything else he could do to prepare for this Spring before being released ! So don't talk to me about sacrifice OR team ! So why don't you get yourself a life and get over this. Or better yet address it with Coach Ozment, B.A., or myself ! P.O. has my number !!!!!!!! If you were a "plus member" I'd P/M it to you ! Truth hurts ............ (scoffs) You wouldn't know the truth if it was staring you in the face ! Truth is ..... (hurts you) yeah it does you are just in denial about "your complex / issues" ! GET THE H311 OVER IT ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh yeah.......... you didn't answer my question what about this concerns you anyhow ? What with your being from Dyersburg & all !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't do it in football ...................... Couldn't do it in basketball ................................ Baseball ???????????????? We'll see ! I don't make predictions or "brazen statements" on here ! BUT ............ it'll be a HOOT ! Now get over yourself or e-mail "Dr Phil" & see if you can get on his show maybe he can address your insecurities / envy issues ! Maybe he can help ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh by the way .................... I'm done wastin' time with you (see previous post re:"battle of wits with unarmed person" !

I'm guessing their is a reason the rest of the team plays on spring break! Way to justify this trajesty in commitment football season is over!!! Im sure the team has no respect for him!! good day 73qb

I'm guessing their is a reason the rest of the team plays on spring break! Way to justify this trajesty in commitment football season is over!!! Im sure the team has no respect for him!! good day 73qb

YAWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you are an adult, I find it VERY strange, in a creepy sort of way........ you are that interested in what a kid from another team does. If you are a kid....you sound extremely jealous. You have no idea how jealous you sound. Kinda pitiful...and whiny /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Oh yeah...the word is "travesty"...which sums up your posts.

If you are an adult, I find it VERY strange, in a creepy sort of way........ you are that interested in what a kid from another team does. If you are a kid....you sound extremely jealous. You have no idea how jealous you sound. Kinda pitiful...and whiny /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Oh yeah...the word is "travesty"...which sums up your posts.

whats even worse is you spend your whole day on coacht! get a job adsmommy! typical parents not holding kids accountable!

whats even worse is you spend your whole day on coacht! get a job adsmommy! typical parents not holding kids accountable!

Wanna know whats worse than not having a job? Not having any common sense the thread says DC Baseball not what is B.A. doing this week or weekend... and I know B.A. is on the team but he isn't the whole team understand what you are posting on before your little fingers get to walking across the wrong letters on the keyboard!!!

No not all day... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Me get a job??? Financially I do quite well...thank you though for your heartfelt concern /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Just don't see WHY you are so concerned...he is not your child...why worry?????