BARTLETT IN GEORGIA

GREGTHEFAN

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartlett lost 8-2 to LASSITER, GA i heard they were national ranked also. HOLY INNOCENCE, GA game got postponed to bad weather.

Lassiter's hitters jumped all over Jon Davis(score...4-0). After a rain delay,Taylor Morton took the mound and gave up some runs. Bartlett could never get it going. Murk, Turner and Feathers finally got Bartlett on the score board,to get the score to 6-2. But Bartlett made some costly errors and gave them two more runs late in the game...final score 8-2. Bartlett will bounce back this week...no doubt

Lassiter's hitters jumped all over Jon Davis(score...4-0). After a rain delay,Taylor Morton took the mound and gave up some runs. Bartlett could never get it going. Murk, Turner and Feathers finally got Bartlett on the score board,to get the score to 6-2. But Bartlett made some costly errors and gave them two more runs late in the game...final score 8-2. Bartlett will bounce back this week...no doubt

You know what JM had been up all night the night before throwing up and then was put on the mound to pitch that morning. Give the kid a BREAK!

Who cares how anybody in Georgia did or does this is TENNESSEE COACH T not GEORGIA

We care 2seam Bartlett is a TENNESSEE team that was playing in Georgia. We had parents and fans at home that were wanting news on how were doing. I'm sure Coach T doesn't mind that we are posting about our Tennessee team playing in Georgia!!!!!

You know what JM had been up all night the night before throwing up and then was put on the mound to pitch that morning. Give the kid a BREAK!

Nobody said JM was to blame that Bartlett lost. He didn't have his best game. I didn't know he was up all night. If that's the case, he shouldn't have been on the mound. I've seen JM pitch before, I know he's better then that. All together they did not play a good game as a team.....BUT THEY WILL REGROUP!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody said JM was to blame that Bartlett lost. He didn't have his best game. I didn't know he was up all night. If that's the case, he shouldn't have been on the mound. I've seen JM pitch before, I know he's better then that. All together they did not play a good game as a team.....BUT THEY WILL REGROUP!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to be so defensive (you probably know why) and you are right he certainly was not at his best. That team was just down right GOOD too. Did they even have any errors? It's usually fun to play the tougher teams but I can honestly say I'm glad that game is OVER! We certainly stunk up Georgia yesterday.

Who cares how anybody in Georgia did or does this is TENNESSEE COACH T not GEORGIA

Hope you are feeling like you accomplished something! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />