Westview 11-1

Dyer Co. 7-4

Gibson Co. 5-4

Milan 5-7

Dyersburg 4-6

Obion Co. 4-7

Crockett Co. 2-9

Westview is #1, Crockett is #7

2-6 could still be a mess with tiebreakers. If Dyer County beats Crockett they are #2. It is possible to have 3 teams at 5-7. It will be a shame if after all that there has to be a coin flip.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can u describe sec tiebreaker?

In the event of a tie for the division championship, the following procedures will be used to break all ties to determine the SEC Football Championship Game representative. All Conference versus Conference Games (both division and non-division) will be counted in the Conference Standings.

A. TWO-TEAM TIE

Head-to-head competition between the two tied teams.

Records of the tied teams within the division.

Head-to-head competition vs. the team within the division with the best overall record (divisional and non-divisional) Conference record and proceeding through the division. Multiple ties within the division will be broken from first to last.

Overall record vs. all common non-divisional opponents.

Combined record vs. all common non-divisional teams.

Record vs. common non-divisional team with the best overall Conference (divisional and non-divisional) record and proceeding through other common non-divisional teams based on their order of finish within their division.

B. THREE (OR MORE) TEAM TIE

(Once the tie has been reduced to two teams, go to the two-team tie-breaker format.)

Combined head-to-head record among the tied teams.

Record of the tied teams within the division.

Head-to-head competition vs. the team within the division with the best overall (divisional and non-divisional) Conference record and proceeding through the division. Multiple ties within the division will be broken from first to last.

Overall record vs. non-division teams.

Combined record vs. all common non-divisional teams.

Record vs. common non-divisional team with the best overall Conference (divisional and non-divisional) record and proceeding through other common non-divisional teams based on their order of finish within their division.

Should be a great tournament with no one dominating the district. Obion figures to be the favorite as the tournament will be hosted by them. Look for Dyer County and Gibson to make some noise after that. Westview has been struggling from the scores so it seems. Not gonna matter this year. Top two teams are just playing for 3rd and 4th in the region anyways. Good luck to all and let's hope for some good weather. Been a crazy regular season 13aa and I don't see the tournament shaping up any differently.

Should be a great tournament with no one dominating the district. Obion figures to be the favorite as the tournament will be hosted by them. Look for Dyer County and Gibson to make some noise after that. Westview has been struggling from the scores so it seems. Not gonna matter this year. Top two teams are just playing for 3rd and 4th in the region anyways. Good luck to all and let's hope for some good weather. Been a crazy regular season 13aa and I don't see the tournament shaping up any differently.

Looks like the 'View 11-1 have pretty much seperated themselves from the pack. A lot of dangerous teams are ready to take the 'View out.....I would have to agree that any team from this district can pack their bags and go home.....teams from the other district Convington and Ripley will be moving on to state unless there is a major upset. You would have to say the 'View is the leader in the district 13aa and they have lost to both Covington and Ripley this year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As always good luck to all /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />!!!!!!

Looks like the 'View 11-1 have pretty much seperated themselves from the pack. A lot of dangerous teams are ready to take the 'View out.....I would have to agree that any team from this district can pack their bags and go home.....teams from the other district Convington and Ripley will be moving on to state unless there is a major upset. You would have to say the 'View is the leader in the district 13aa and they have lost to both Covington and Ripley this year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As always good luck to all /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />!!!!!!

I am not ready to count the teams from this district out just yet. Games do have to be played, and the View does have one very important thing on their side--EXPERIENCE--. We have 7 returning starters from last years team, and equal, if not more talent at the other two positions. When we are hitting we are very hard to beat, and if our bats are not going, our defense, and great pitching will still keep us in the game with anybody. Its true, the opposing district is extremely tough, but remember, we pulled a major upset on Haywood County last year and made it to state. Give us some due credit already.

Standings

Westview 11-1

Dyer Co. 7-4

Gibson Co. 5-5

Dyersburg 5-6

Milan 5-7

Obion Co. 4-7

Crockett Co. 2-9

Westview is #1, Dyer Co. is # 2, winner of GC/Dyersburg game Monday is #3, 4/5/6 TBD, Crockett Co. is #7.

I think I have the district standing figured out

1. Westview 11-1

2. Dyer County 8-4

3. Gibson County 6-6

4. Milan 5-7

5. Obion County 5-7

6. Dyersburg 5-7

7. Crockett Co. 2-10

This is using the SEC tie-breaker to decide 4, 5, 6