New Coffee County coach

PEARLBALL

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you drunk?

I think that you need to re think your response. Buster Bush may be one of the greatest men in Coffee County, Tennessee, and US. He has continued to give his time, energy, knowledge, and heart ache for a community that could care less. Everything that he does is very selfless. The girls' lives that he has affected are too many to count. Anyone that has had the opportunity to be coached by him or just have him in their life have been blessed.

Now as for him being the next coach at Coffee County--- He doesn't want to do this.

IF you are going to say something negative about this man you need to take a step back and remember who you are talking about and how awesome of a man he truly is. It is real easy to stand in the stands and shout what you would do and what you wouldn't do. Standing on the sidelines and being in the practice trenches are two different things. It is amazing to me----I have not heard of many professionals that get phone calls, emails, or posting on a board about their performance.

I think that you need to re think your response. Buster Bush may be one of the greatest men in Coffee County, Tennessee, and US. He has continued to give his time, energy, knowledge, and heart ache for a community that could care less. Everything that he does is very selfless. The girls' lives that he has affected are too many to count. Anyone that has had the opportunity to be coached by him or just have him in their life have been blessed.

Now as for him being the next coach at Coffee County--- He doesn't want to do this.

IF you are going to say something negative about this man you need to take a step back and remember who you are talking about and how awesome of a man he truly is. It is real easy to stand in the stands and shout what you would do and what you wouldn't do. Standing on the sidelines and being in the practice trenches are two different things. It is amazing to me----I have not heard of many professionals that get phone calls, emails, or posting on a board about their performance.

I wasn't questioning the man, just the suggestion. I didn't say he wasn't a great American either. He has mentored many girls and that is terrific, but I don't think he is qualified. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

I wasn't questioning the man, just the suggestion. I didn't say he wasn't a great American either. He has mentored many girls and that is terrific, but I don't think he is qualified. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Didn't "hurt" my feelings. Just comical to listen to things that I know about and hear peoples responses.