how good is lexington really

bigredhope

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have to be one of the best teams in the state if not the best

A word to Lexington players and fans -- do yourselves a favor, and give it a rest. Continue to work hard. Let what you do on the field speak for itself. My prediction is that if this stuff doesn't quit, there will be far more Lexington haters than lovers before the season is out. Better to go into the playoffs under the radar.

And next year -- if you want to really measure the strength of your team, choose better early season tournaments. For example -- Lewis Harris and the Warrior Classic. As has been well-documented, the strength of your schedule this year so far is very questionable.

JMO

A word to Lexington players and fans -- do yourselves a favor, and give it a rest. Continue to work hard. Let what you do on the field speak for itself. My prediction is that if this stuff doesn't quit, there will be far more Lexington haters than lovers before the season is out. Better to go into the playoffs under the radar.

And next year -- if you want to really measure the strength of your team, choose better early season tournaments. For example -- Lewis Harris and the Warrior Classic. As has been well-documented, the strength of your schedule this year so far is very questionable.

JMO

i agree... Lexington is a VERY talented team with VERY talented players and they do have a great shot to go deep into the state tournament.. but we dont need topics like this to tell us how good they are.

With that said- Good luck to the Tigers, and I wish them the best.

If they make it to the state tournament it will be 2 and out, but they will have a great record.

A lot of high school basball teams would love to go the state tournament and go two and out......including you little man and your team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

JMO

Try not to worry about what high school teens say about a HS basball team on coach T. Most Big Red fans believe we have a good soild BB team this year. Parents nor players schedule teams to play. You play who you are told to play....."good" or "bad". Did you say what team you support? Their schedule?

Once again, in the future try little more control. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

A lot of high school basball teams would love to go the state tournament and go two and out......including you little man and your team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually you may want to know who you're responding to and the team they support before making such a bold statement. I'm sure that "little man's" team would actually be embarrassed to only go 2 and out at the state tournament. They should be ready because they have played the toughest schedule around, without a doubt!

Actually you may want to know who you're responding to and the team they support before making such a bold statement.

I don't think 2 and out is a very good goal. I set higher expectations. 2 and out would be a disappointment to me.

I think Lexington has a great team, but untested. I hope they continue to do well and make it to the Boro, but I think their weak schedule will catch up with them.

Say what you want about their schedule or lack thereof...This team is good. Talent. Good coaching. Poise. Discipline. This is a good team. Now, they may not have played the toughest yet, I would bet they would still have their way with any of the teams represented by posters here. We shall see.

Lexington/Huntingdon would be entertaining.

Say what you want about their schedule or lack thereof...This team is good. Talent. Good coaching. Poise. Discipline. This is a good team. Now, they may not have played the toughest yet, I would bet they would still have their way with any of the teams represented by posters here. We shall see.

Lexington/Huntingdon would be entertaining.

Lexington is a great team, I played with or against some of their players when i was younger. But Huntington? The team lost alot and I haven't seen them make much of a statement this year.