District 4-AA

bilbob

Probably going to come down to Catholic, Anderson Co. Loudon, and CAK. Everyone else will be down I believe. I've seen AC and Catholic and both of them look like strong contenders to compete for the championship.

That's really going out on a limb considering you're saying over half the teams in the district are contenders. Scott Co. plays in cut-off jeans and Kingston and Stone are really weak. Someone needs to step up with a second pitcher to seperate themselves from the pack.

That's really going out on a limb considering you're saying over half the teams in the district are contenders. Scott Co. plays in cut-off jeans and Kingston and Stone are really weak. Someone needs to step up with a second pitcher to seperate themselves from the pack.

Well I won't go out on a limb....Catholic and Anderson County PERIOD!! Both hit it well, but Anderson County's pitching with Michael White, Nick Price, Alex Farmer, and Eric York I feel is better that what Catholic brings. But if you feel different, then feel free to put me in my place! Best of luck to all teams though...Should be fun!