Who has the most homeruns.

baseball100

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt even know west greene had a team until i got there. The pitcher was throwing 58 at the most! I was at that game and west greene was terrible and yall arent any good either! All those home runs are jokes! That kid is garbage and so is your team!

So are yougoin to jump from thread to thread and just degrade every team. according to my count today you have degraded, Chuckey Doak, Forrest, and Cascade. you obviously dont know how to judge speed of a baseball since you think everyone is only topping out at 58

Not taking anything away from these guys, but what kind of competition do they play against? I guarantee if they played in the district with Bearden and Farragut or OR and Hall's these guys wouldn't hit over 10 HR's. Why do you think ppl rarely hit over 10 HR's in these districts? B/c the pitching is a lot better than what yall see.

Not taking anything away from these guys, but what kind of competition do they play against? I guarantee if they played in the district with Bearden and Farragut or OR and Hall's these guys wouldn't hit over 10 HR's. Why do you think ppl rarely hit over 10 HR's in these districts? B/c the pitching is a lot better than what yall see.

I agree the pitching is better in those districts. But 13 home runs is still an acomplishment. In his AA district, there are some AA powerhouses including Unicoi co. Let's not take anything away from him. Good job!