What teams are the best in WEST tn this upcoming yr?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i kno bout time somone gave Kyle Herndon some recognition ain't it. There are some guys from usj that might surprise us to EJ Miller he is a freshman this yr but has the potential to drop ten points a night i think and austin martindale who will be a junior and Charlie Brackeen who will be a junior.

I beleive Herndon is playing AAU this summer

Yea, I knew I was forgetting a player from Bolivar.

Yea, I watched Liberty play about 4 times this year. I couldn't remember their players names but I knew they had some VERY GOOD young talent.

6'4 Tevin Coleman is back from Miss. should be solid for Bolivar next year

I know I saw Liberty's JV team versus Mitchell's JV team @ Liberty Tech earlier in the season and I must say that was just as good as watching the varsity game.

Beavo, have you seen Joe Jackson play yet or just throwing his name out there?

bigster, I can agree with you. I wouldn't be surprised to see Lake Co. in the 'boro next year. Whoever stays out of Memphis for sub-state should be ok. Whoever goes to Memphis will be staying at home. Robertson, Avery, and Young were all very good this year. Maybe by losing Channen, Lake Co. will be more team evolved (if you get where I'm coming from on that). I'm not saying Channen was a ball hog but you got to think and know that Coach Whitby based the Offense and stuff around him. With him graduating that'll open up more things for Robertson and Young as well due to people worrying more about Russell than the other 2. I think 14A comes down to Humboldt and Lake Co. this year.

No GC I have not seen Joe Jackson play but heard about this kid all last season hope I get to watch a little AAU ball this year and might get to see him this up coming basketball season