Golden Circle AllStar Game

yankees8589

The Braves have a Championship,how many does Dyer Co have?And the whole Dyer Co family choked.You choked also.And quit worrying about MJ,you little girl.Do you want his number so you can call and talk to him were he can show you his 2 rings and Mr.Basketball trophies.

Bud Selig recently called the Atlanta braves a "model of consistently" as he announced the approval of sale for the long time National league contender. If you consider choking in the playoffs a model of consistently he would be right. The Braves won fourteen straight division titles from 1992-2005 while this is a great achievement most people forget that they played in the worst division in baseball all fourteen years. The Expos, The Phillies, The Marlins, and The Mets were nothing to stand up for those fourteen seasons. If your memory serves you correctly you will recall that the marlins won two World Series from the wild card while the Braves only won one as the division champs.

In 2006 the Mets spent money and beat them in 2007 the Mets and Phillies both spent money and they both look better

Usually, October means choking on Halloween candy, not choking on the ballfield.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Braves have a Championship,how many does Dyer Co have?And the whole Dyer Co family choked.You choked also.And quit worrying about MJ,you little girl.Do you want his number so you can call and talk to him were he can show you his 2 rings and Mr.Basketball trophies.

The whole DC family choked??....What the heck????????????????????? Not I !!!!! Chipper told you a while back I'd buy you an orange shirt....might cheer you up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So darn emotional /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You need to do a little research before you post something trying to be a JERK /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Dyer Co. has 1 Championship in 1973 everyone from Dyer Co. knows that! and for the Braves HAHAHAHAHAHA Chipper 4 MVP he is too old for that!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The whole DC family choked??....What the heck????????????????????? Not I !!!!! Chipper told you a while back I'd buy you an orange shirt....might cheer you up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So darn emotional /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Its ok adsmom! For some reason I get beat in the ground if I put my opinion in there!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Everyone thinks I can't take it HAHAHAHA funny I can dish it out with the best of them!