Golden Circle AllStar Game

yankees8589

High School Basketball: All-Star coaches named from the Jackson Sun 4/2/08

Rosters should be out it a week or two.

The fourth edition of the West Tennessee Golden Circle All-Star game will feature something new - a 3-point contest for boys and girls.

The shooting contest, along with a slam dunk contest, will take place at 6 p.m. on May 30, the day before the main event.

The All-Star games, featuring seniors from all across West Tennessee, will be played Saturday May 31, with the girls starting at 6 p.m. and the boys following.

"We're always excited to showcase the talent around West Tennessee," game director and Liberty athletics director Flipper Burks said.

The coaches for the game were announced Tuesday and the rosters will be released in two weeks.

The boys coaches for the North team are Arnett Bodenhamer (Covington), Mike Limbaugh (Clarksburg) and Deon Real (Dyersburg). The coaches for the South team will be Lonnie Starks (Jackson Central-Merry), DaMonn Fuller (South Side) and Michael Stubblefield (Jackson Christian).

The girls coaches for the North team are Shane Paschall (Bradford), Brian Sanders (Bradford) and Molly Ashley (West Carroll). The South's coaches are James Burkley (Middleton), Clint Pulse (Middleton) and Rosalind Greer (Jackson Central-Merry).

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the photo shoot is for the All West Tn team that the Jackson Sun does at the end of each season. It should be in this Sunday's paper or next weeks. They usually have a first team and a second team and also name an MVP for all of West TN...player profiles and recruiting information...Lots of good stuff.

I wonder if the photo shoot is for the All West Tn team that the Jackson Sun does at the end of each season. It should be in this Sunday's paper or next weeks. They usually have a first team and a second team and also name an MVP for all of West TN...player profiles and recruiting information...Lots of good stuff.

You're right..I just found out that C.J. is going also..and he's only a junior so..it would be for the All West Tenn team and not the Golden Circle game

High School Basketball: All-Star coaches named from the Jackson Sun 4/2/08

Rosters should be out in a week or two.

The fourth edition of the West Tennessee Golden Circle All-Star game will feature something new - a 3-point contest for boys and girls.

The shooting contest, along with a slam dunk contest, will take place at 6 p.m. on May 30, the day before the main event.

The All-Star games, featuring seniors from all across West Tennessee, will be played Saturday May 31, with the girls starting at 6 p.m. and the boys following.

"We're always excited to showcase the talent around West Tennessee," game director and Liberty athletics director Flipper Burks said.

The coaches for the game were announced Tuesday and the rosters will be released in two weeks.

The boys coaches for the North team are Arnett Bodenhamer (Covington), Mike Limbaugh (Clarksburg) and Deon Real (Dyersburg). The coaches for the South team will be Lonnie Starks (Jackson Central-Merry), DaMonn Fuller (South Side) and Michael Stubblefield (Jackson Christian).

The girls coaches for the North team are Shane Paschall (Bradford), Brian Sanders (Bradford) and Molly Ashley (West Carroll). The South's coaches are James Burkley (Middleton), Clint Pulse (Middleton) and Rosalind Greer (Jackson Central-Merry).

You're right..I just found out that C.J. is going also..and he's only a junior so..it would be for the All West Tenn team and not the Golden Circle game

Not that it was ever any doubt...but at least we know two players selected /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Justin Blake or MJ Brown will get the all West TN MVP award.

Not that it was ever any doubt...but at least we know two players selected /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Justin Blake or MJ Brown will get the all West TN MVP award.

Was there ever any doubt on the All West TN team for those 2 players? If the MVP award is based on regular season up to state tournament then Justin will get the All West TN MVP award but if the MVP award includes the state tournament MJ will get the All West TN MVP award

Was there ever any doubt on the All West TN team for those 2 players? If the MVP award is based on regular season up to state tournament then Justin will get the All West TN MVP award but if the MVP award includes the state tournament MJ will get the All West TN MVP award

MJ gets in no matter what they go by.

He is the better player. Both can play but I give the edge to MJ.

If he is better then tell me 1 thing OKAY? Alright why are all of the unbiased and I repeat UNBIASED player rankings have Justin Blake and Ricky Taylor BOTH BOTH BOTH are higher than MJ Brown! WHY OH WHY?? Could it be that BOTH Ricky and Justin are better than MJ?? I think so... Don't get me wrong MJ is good but I give the edge to BOTH Ricky and Justin!

If he is better then tell me 1 thing OKAY? Alright why are all of the unbiased and I repeat UNBIASED player rankings have Justin Blake and Ricky Taylor BOTH BOTH BOTH are higher than MJ Brown! WHY OH WHY?? Could it be that BOTH Ricky and Justin are better than MJ?? I think so... Don't get me wrong MJ is good but I give the edge to BOTH Ricky and Justin!

I agree and yuor right all are great players!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />